Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Associate
I'm not convined. Keep it similar to movement in real life and same for the guns and damage.
No one in real life ever slide cancels or jumps around corners to better their aim at people. They just make it some jumping and sliding (and jumping over things) uses energy which gets depleted then you run slower and have worse accuracy and more recoil when shooting. The opposite to how it is now with everyone hopping around to not get shot and jumping around corners to increase ADS speed - It's rather stupid really.

Similar to the WW2 guns like the M1928/M1912 which I think is supposed to be a Thompson. That thing in realy life has way more recoil and is nowhere near as accurate as something like an M4A1. Same with the Cooper Carbine. I really hope Warzone 2 / Modern Warfare 2023 or whatever its called will stick to all new weapons with realistic attachments.

What would be nice but will probably never happen is realistic damage, i.e. you get shot in the head, you die. Leg shots should reduce movement speed, arm shots should reduce accuracy, chest shots should do something similar or kill if he in certain areas. Weapons should have accurage range (to a degree) Maybe base an AR on having 600m kill range, but say all ranges are realistic /2, so 300m for an AR. SMG and pistols 150m and have snipers at 800m - 3000m but harder to shoot.
I think the damage models on Soldier of fortune and SOF2 were more realistic that COD in 2022
I don't care about realism - if I did then I'd play a realistic mil-sim. You really want every weapon to be a 1 hit kill to the head? Realistic damage would also mean the you'd be pretty much out of action with any hit to the body as well. It would slow down the gameplay to, well, realistic levels, which is to say staying behind cover for hours because someone is aiming a weapon at you.

Caporegime
every decent person will jump pre aim corners. people who run round sliding are stupid. gives you away but you see youtubers streamers do it so everyone copies them. anyway heres to weeks more of godzilla roaring lol.

Associate
every decent person will jump pre aim corners. people who run round sliding are stupid. gives you away but you see youtubers streamers do it so everyone copies them. anyway heres to weeks more of godzilla roaring lol.
Sliding is useful in certain situations to make yourself harder to hit - for example when someone's shooting you in the back and you're trying to make it round a corner, sometimes if you slide cancel and turn the corner it can make them miss those last couple of shots that would have killed you otherwise. It also resets tactical sprint in MW19, although I think that was removed for Vanguard (not sure if it still does in WZ).

Soldato
People do it to take advantage of the de sync or in many cases you don't hear the slide because it started out of hearing range (which was funny with the old stim slide). Or they are just trying to move around to stay out of aim assist. If you just run around you will similarly give audio cues but personally I spent too much time trying to aim instead of jumping, moving and sliding about myself :p

Soldato
Yeah with friends it's quite fun being beaten by teenage sweats time after time.
It can be hard work but with the right teamwork you can get wins against the sweats. Three of us are around 40 and have good games with top 10 finishes 90% of the time. I think the key is to not take it too seriously, although I know myself that's a hard task in itself

Caporegime
It can be hard work but with the right teamwork you can get wins against the sweats. Three of us are around 40 and have good games with top 10 finishes 90% of the time. I think the key is to not take it too seriously, although I know myself that's a hard task in itself
I play with a few lads, they're all awful, one has a 0.1 KD. We still have a laugh.

Soldato
Well just had a few games on Rebirth Plunder and not sure if its me but it feels like cheating is making comeback.
Played with some randoms and was shocked to see 40+ kills on some players in more than one game...

Permabanned
Wtf do I do on this? Just run around an empty island and get killed by someone I cant even see and spend ages waiting to respawn?

It's like battlefield 2 but more vague

Soldato
Well just had a few games on Rebirth Plunder and not sure if its me but it feels like cheating is making comeback.
Played with some randoms and was shocked to see 40+ kills on some players in more than one game...
That’s fairly easy for decent players on rebirth plunder. I’m bang average and get in the 20’s on plunder, it’s carnage on the rebirth map!

Caporegime

Yep it's REALLY BAD!

One guy we could see was speed hacking, zipping around the map like he was road runner! Another one was aimbotting killing one after another after they spawned.

Back
Top Bottom