Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Lol people don't realise how difficult it is. Your average Joe can't just join up. Playing a video game and actually having what it takes to be special forces is something entirely different altogether.
Typically only 10% of candidates make it through the initial selection process. From a group of approximately 200 candidates, most will drop out within the first few days, and fewer than 30 will remain by the end. Those who complete all phases of selection are transferred to an operational squadron.
Just stick to games ;)
the higher end specialized forces are like this. i trained with my cousin as he was going in the marines. ran ten miles a day for 6 months with full kit. he ended up getting in the marines. think like 20 made it out of a group of 500 ish. he said unless its your goal to get in and your 100 percent sure you want to do it any doubt you wouldnt make it.

sas is a bit weird as sometimes only a few get in but if you watch billy billingham for eg he explains how out of his friends i think like 22 of em and they all got in the sas. they are special people just bred for it.

still looking for a deal on this.

Last edited:
which other countries provide good pricing ?
youd have to look at conversion rates. im waiting for hotdeals. you normally get some guides or tips on how to get it cheaper. i played the beta it was okay just not £60 okay. i still prefer mw 2019 over mw2 tbh. the only problem is they basically broke it now i think on purpose. every game with team most get booted out for substance abuse been like it for a month now with no fix. i dont think they will fix it either as they want you to go to mw2.

holy **** how many disclaimers and legal agreements and restarts are there before you can play the game!? This must be a record. Who made the new game, a team of lawyers?
Ignore me, mass revenue has been from all the COD franchise ($30 billion)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom