Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Caporegime
But I have never cheated. And my accounts don't seem to have been hacked. That's the thing. Last time I played original warzone was the Godzilla vs king kong event. Just not sure how I go about speaking to a human and explaining myself.
well if legit..i wish ya luck although battlenet basically are useless. communication wise.

Permabanned
I bought it yesterday and started the campaign. It's been years since I've played a CoD campaign, I normally skip straight to the MP but whoa, I am really enjoying the campaign this time around. It's your typical "bad people have gotten hold of stuff they shouldn't as part of some revenge plot" but it's just great fun.
If you played the 2019 campaign its a direct follow up. 2019 was brilliant.

Soldato
Same, it's getting a little tiresome now.
I moved past it and checkpoints are working again. Im further in now, best campaign ive ever played. I think the only one in years i've managed to continue playing for a couple hours
Lets just hope the realistic guns from this stay in MW2 multiplayer and Warzone 2.

Soldato
I moved past it and checkpoints are working again. Im further in now, best campaign ive ever played. I think the only one in years i've managed to continue playing for a couple hours
Lets just hope the realistic guns from this stay in MW2 multiplayer and Warzone 2.

I agree with this and hope so too.

Campaign has been fantastic so far and currently on the last mission in Veteran difficulty and has proved to be quite the task getting there.

Some quality voice acting, Alejandro Vargas has been a quality addition to TF141.

Soldato
Have you got texture streaming enabled? I found I was having a world of annoying niggly issues with that on (error saying 'Steam disconnected, occasional black screen) and ever since disabling it have had no issues.

Some suggest switching texture streaming off even in MW2019. I've got it enabled at 16GB limit and not had any issues but failed to see the difference with it on/off?

Soldato
I'm just gonna pony up and get it. Not sure I have the resolve to wait until BF for any deals. I have maps to learn!
Worth it so far, loads of weapons to be trying and mess around with the general movements and game mechanics ready for MP on Friday and Warzone 2 in November.
Didnt bother with the VPN route, the last time i bought something on VPN (years ago) I got blocked from loads of servers. Easier just paying the extra £10/£20 or whatever

Last edited:
Caporegime
Black Friday is coming up and NordVPN usually have a good deal

@Mr G I've always had texture streaming disabled, it's been recommended by a lot of optimisers and streamers too I think.
i mean for buying cod using a vpn. normally you can do this and its about half price. will see when it launches will probably get some ways to do it then. before you brought from russia. but they arent allowed this time.

Commissario
i mean for buying cod using a vpn. normally you can do this and its about half price. will see when it launches will probably get some ways to do it then. before you brought from russia. but they arent allowed this time.
Ah my bad. Worth trying countries further east usually?

Soldato
Finished the campaign. Took me 10 hours on veteran diff and the end was quite hard so had to drop it to the next level. 7.5/10 as did run into some bugs and crashes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom