Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

DMZ and Warzone 2 is still locked for me. Doesnt it open at 6pm?

Shoothouse in available in MW2

Still cant find Hardcore mode. Operations (to view game stats) and gunsmith save blueprint. Weapon preview is available

edit - Is 'Tier 1' Hardcore mode?
Looks like some streamers have got access to it already, few saying if you change your region to NZ it will load, my guess is for us in UK it'll be 6pm as originally advertised

Shoothouse is incredible! Done a great job of updating the old Shoothouse map. Loving the small climbing wall with holds.
Some slight layout changes for the better aswell

Armory looks like its coming in the next update, swapping a new weapon now comes up with an additional screen and says 'Armory' on the weapon, but still cannto save weapons to any such armory

What's everyone primary loadout going to be for Warzone 2, presuming you can select it in any way? Enjoying the Lachman 556 and Fennec combo

Last edited:
Just tried out DMZ mode, definitely not one for me, waaaay too many AI mobs in it for my tastes. Admittedly Tarkov had AI mobs but there was relatively few of them, it was very much PvPvE , whereas from the 3 or 4 rounds I just did of DMZ its more PvEvEvEvEvP. Can see myself just sticking to BR mode really.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom