Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Should be fine if you have a good connection, my 900Mb line is hitting about 550Mb/s

Edit:
Peaked at 850Mb/s :D
A 900Mbps line will peak at about 110MB/s (100 megabytes per second download)
I used to get 120MB/s when I was on a 1Gbps line
I was hitting 60MB/s just now on my 500Mbps line pulling the update. Done in less than 2 minutes

Bits and Bytes :)

Last edited:
Reactions: LiE
In the information vacuum up to last week plenty of Tarkov players were optimistic about it. That's largely evaporated now though. However it's late wipe so plenty of Tarkov players have nothing to do so will likely give DMZ a go.....then moan about it online.

Well I guess the frustration is that there is a Tonne of money on the table just sitting there waiting on a competent Dev team to copy and paste Tarkov with actual working netcode / sound / AI etc. The fact that Tarkov is so popular when the only way to purchase the game is pretty much directly through BSGames website, speaks volumes.

Should be fine if you have a good connection, my 900Mb line is hitting about 550Mb/s

Edit:
Peaked at 850Mb/s :D
I've only got a 68Mb line so may take a good while! Our area isn't due to be upgraded to full fibre until sometime between now and April 2026 according to BT.

This is how I feel every time I go to the office.
I had been working from home due to heating failure in the office then having Covid straight after so it was a thought getting up to head in today after a few weeks of home working.

It’s really really really really really not gonna be a tarkov clone. I don’t know a single tarkov player even remotely arsed about it. It’s cod, it’s not gonna suddenly become some hardcore survival shooter.

It's a super casual attempt at tarkov. As a seasoned Tarkov player, I like the idea of this version to be able to muck around a bit more with mates etc.

When I select 'show in folder' it navigates to Call of Duty. 96.5GB in total. I can modify the install to remove the campaign and multiplayer saving 45.14GB. Does this mean Warzone 2 is only 51.36GB?

Modern Warfare for comparison is 190GB in total. Removing multiplayer saves 43.3GB, making Warzone 146.7GB.

I have a feeling if I remove Modern Warfare completely, MW2 and Warzone 2 wont work... or as people say, Warzone 2 will be another 100GB at least

Last edited:
I work from home all the time hehe
I have a couple of days a week at home which I much prefer - but after two years of us all working from home permanently with no issues and generating better results the company decided that they wanted everyone in at least 3 days a week which was just terrific...

The biggest shame to me was that I can no longer play COD from 7am-8am before I start work and instead have to negotiate the best of Birmingham's drivers and traffic.

Still missing 'operations' and saving custom gun blueprints in gunsmith. Does anyone know when these main features (that were in MW2019) will be added?

I have a couple of days a week at home which I much prefer - but after two years of us all working from home permanently with no issues and generating better results the company decided that they wanted everyone in at least 3 days a week which was just terrific...

The biggest shame to me was that I can no longer play COD from 7am-8am before I start work and instead have to negotiate the best of Birmingham's drivers and traffic.
lol. Companies are really stupid sometimes.
There was a big push at my place to get people into the office, even a project "Return to office" or something similar post Covid. I can see it for the social interaction but thats about it.
It was almost as if going into the office would save the company money - the opposite, people would use the services in the office like the toilets, water, vending machines, coffee machine, heating, cooling lighting...
We had chance to pull out the lease on the office, so did. People were told to collect their stuff before x date

The last time I worked a full day in the office was around February 2020. I still go in (to city center) to meet colleagues for lunch and nights out, but thats it.
Offices cost money, I dont really see their need if people can work at home. One office per company (and coutnry) for tax reasons and meeting clients should be enough

Back
Top Bottom