Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
Good stuff. Was probably the same guide I used.
As picture, I have the bump at 125hz to 4.9db, 500hz 0db, 1-4k at ~+5db, then 8k at 0db
I currently have the EQ switched off as wasn't sure if it would be detrimental with the new audio in MW2. I'll maybe play about with it in private lobbies to test.

Associate
Anybody who's not very good like me wanting to squad up on WZ at some point hit me up... Don't wanna keep going with randoms and I don't wanna spoil the fun of those are are very good hah
I'm up for that, i often play with brother in law and nephew friday and saturday nights, but i'm solo during the week normally. i'll see if i can figure out how to message you on here when i'm on the gaming pc. is it the activision id you need, to add me as a friend?

Associate
Yeah the 545 is pretty garbage and seems to exist only to provide something to grind to get access to the better guns. The 74U and the 9K are both great. The 9K is currently my sub of choice; finally allowing me to cane it around the map and instadeath anyone who looks in my direction.
i could do with some of that! i didnt really play around with guns much in WZ1. i used the Aug for a bit then ended up with the FARA83 and just stuck with that and the HDR. Its cool going through some weapons now in MW2 though. there is a few i really like. the FTAC i think it is, with the 5 round mag is pretty lethal. i might switch it back to the 10 round as i'm always a gonner if there are two enemies together.

Soldato
Just had a great game of solos, came 8th and lost out to a camper hiding in the grass. Dropped in to Al Sharim pass and played most of the game there, every area is huge.
Love the new environment and how vehicles have only so much gas and damage can take out wheels even when just driving. A much needed change to Caldera which was quite frankly rather poor

Graphics are stunning

Servers are fine now, ~30ms latency most of the game for me

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom