Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Had a couple of decent games on WZ earlier, I do like the map but you can tell it will become a sweatfest ala WZ1
The map is so large so far its not been a sweatfest. Could easily add 300 or 400 players in (if servers could cope)

I wondered around in one area in a solos for 15 mintues before seeing anyone!

I think the thing which is putting me off investing much time in WZ2 is the setting...the desert...again. Seems like every shooter I play lately is a mass of beige and brown. Sand , sand and more sand. Wish they had opted for something less beige.

Got my first 2 solo wins and I have to say I’m really enjoying it. I’m finding the LMGs are putting in work compared to other guns. It is weird as it feels like in some games I go a fair while without seeing anyone. Looking forward to learning the map more.

I think the thing which is putting me off investing much time in WZ2 is the setting...the desert...again. Seems like every shooter I play lately is a mass of beige and brown. Sand , sand and more sand. Wish they had opted for something less beige.
It does feel a lot like that big desert PUBG map. It's so large that I'll go back to Rebirth Island whenever it comes back. 15 minutes of creeping around and if you get popped by a sniper it's wasted.

Last edited:
Still getting crashes to desktop every few games, usually when I'm doing really well. Social is dead as well on PC and consoles.
Not to worry though, I've sent many foul words in the 'send report' textbox that appears after each crash, so they'll no doubt be working on a fix.... :p:rolleyes:

Don't know why we keep giving devs our money when it's the norm now to release a half baked POS full of bugs :(

Last edited:
I had an odd one earlier, got a Steam has disconnected error then the game crashed and kept crashing on startup. Tried verifying files, installed the latest drivers, rebooted, ran game in safe mode and nothing worked. I got it working again by disabling the discord overlay for the game. Social seems to be back up after a small update.

Still getting crashes to desktop every few games, usually when I'm doing really well. Social is dead as well on PC and consoles.
Not to worry though, I've sent many foul words in the 'send report' textbox that appears after each crash, so they'll no doubt be working on a fix.... :p:rolleyes:

Don't know why we keep giving devs our money when it's the norm now to release a half baked POS full of bugs :(

Don't suppose you have either an overclock or an undervolt? Neither of them seem to play nicely with this game, I had to revert to stock for it to be stable.

Don't suppose you have either an overclock or an undervolt? Neither of them seem to play nicely with this game, I had to revert to stock for it to be stable.
Same for me on MW2019. System was stable for hours of benching. Full PC shutdown on final circle in a quads. Typical
That was with a slight undervolt on my 5800X. Short of it it, if your system needs power, just let it have it!

Same for me on MW2019. System was stable for hours of benching. Full PC shutdown on final circle in a quads. Typical
That was with a slight undervolt on my 5800X. Short of it it, if your system needs power, just let it have it!

Nope, stock everything.

I have just updated my nvidia drivers to the recently released 526.98 so I'll see how that goes, though I'm pretty sure it's the game at fault.

Nope, stock everything.

I have just updated my nvidia drivers to the recently released 526.98 so I'll see how that goes, though I'm pretty sure it's the game at fault.
Strange.
Anything in event viewer?
CTD with no specific errors in the game/program is usually system.
Ive had server disconnect errors and campaign crashes on auto save load but that gave me an error report in battle.net.

The friend invite system is a ******* mess for this game, 4 of us wanting to play warzone, 2 have bought MW2 and 2 havent. We had been able to make a party and play 4-5 games then it kicks everyone out the party and the 2 who dont have MW2 cant join the party or can join then it kicks them out because it harps some ******** about needing to buy the game even though we are trying to play warzone.....

So far I'm enjoying Battlefield 2042 more than this! Lots of bugs just trying to join friends, too many damn menus to get through, too much wait time to reload after squad death (why not just a replay again option?), very laggy servers 100ms+

Back
Top Bottom