Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
M4A1 with the hybrid lazer sight is also good, unlock is pretty quick (maybe 5 games) Im waiting to get the thermal sight but might take a while

Associate
As others have suggested any tips? Its honestly the most difficult game ive ever played . What the hell is up with ground War btw. Its like its full of the worlds best players i get absolutely annihilated.

Im also getting the feeling i did with Battlefield 5 regarding there being a **** poor amount of maps. From what ive played so far this actually seems to have less than Battlefield 5. Am i right? Is it 2 maps available for ground war or 3? I keep getting the crap one at the docks. Really hate it.

Soldato
It's my first time gaming on the pc with a keyboard and mouse in at least a decade. It's not that bad otherwise as on ps4 I'm actually better. Just trying to cut away as I know keyboard and mouse is better in the long run

Soldato
I didn’t do too bad, got to rank 6 and ranked up a few guns.

Used the ghost build and assault ones to start with. Died a lot on the first round but second round etc I did s lot better after getting to grips.

Did 6v6 on shoot house for most of it but a bit of a pain when everyone has better guns and perks unlocked while I had nothing

Permabanned
Just trying to cut away as I know keyboard and mouse is better in the long run

Says who. I used xbox pad for games like this and rank top 4 in every round. Getting a lot of 1st too.

I think it's down to what.you use most and that it. I dont type much so keys lay out is lost on me. I used a pad on a daily basis and kick ass

Soldato
In COD in a face to face one vs one M&K vs controller they really isn't much in it the aim assist helps even the odds I feel.
What PC players do have an advantage over is flick shots and fast turning around.

Anyway forget about aim that is only part of the package I play mostly S&D and I have seen worst players playing pc then console just generally not knowing what to do or game sense.

Back
Top Bottom