Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
Soldato
I don't think I'm going to buy next season's battlepass, because you are literally forced to play every day to complete it and I'm not really that bothered about cosmetics.

At least with Battlefield 2042 you can complete the battlepass in a couple of weeks and then pick up the game whenever you want to play, rather than feeling forced, which makes it much more enjoyable for me.
I tend to buy it when I've finished it or done most of the levels as then it's free.

"Easy" way to grind it is AFK in DMZ as you load it up, hide in a bush or shed, come back after 30 minutes and repeat. Battepass progress is 90% time in game and 30 minutes in DMZ is 30 minutes in game whereas 30 minutes in MP is 20-25 minutes in game and requires you to actually play.

Associate
I tend to buy it when I've finished it or done most of the levels as then it's free.

"Easy" way to grind it is AFK in DMZ as you load it up, hide in a bush or shed, come back after 30 minutes and repeat. Battepass progress is 90% time in game and 30 minutes in DMZ is 30 minutes in game whereas 30 minutes in MP is 20-25 minutes in game and requires you to actually play.
don't you get afk logged out from server?

Associate
Ignoring Snoop and Nicki Minaj, the weapons, maps and season pass actually looks quite decent.

Strike from COD4 will be great to play in multiplayer again - just praying they've fixed the UAV bug otherwise games are a one-sided stomp by whichever team gets the first UAV.

Associate
@LtMatt I've tried to turn off hags in windows left balanced power plan and game mode on and tried with off although warzone does kind of seem better I get FPS spikes I have the 7950x3d and 4090 but overall I would say hags runs more stable confused ?

Associate
Right got to bottom of it .... So this morning decided to plug my controller in to test cod with it ... for no reason what so ever I get fps drops to 135 from like 280fps when i dont have my controller plugged in just use keyboard and mouse the fps is fine ......

Any controller players here have this issue ?

Last edited:
Soldato
Right got to bottom of it .... So this morning decided to plug my controller in to test cod with it ... for no reason what so ever I get fps drops to 135 from like 280fps when i dont have my controller plugged in just use keyboard and mouse the fps is fine ......

That's certainly an odd one, I can try if you like. See if I get the same issue. Won't be until later/tomorrow though.
Is it only warzone or multiplayer too?

Associate
I got 8 different 'report status' updates today. Looks like whatever they were doing to capture all those cheaters has worked, only took a month of getting biffed by cheaters to get there.....

Soldato
Has the FJX Imperium had a buff? I've been 1 shot instant killed now 4 times today by people using them in solos.

From around 50m too. I had a self res, wasnt downed. Just instant death

Last edited:
Associate

Fixed bought a new controller got one of those pdp ones tell you what really good for money got back paddles etc

Commissario

Thanks for this tip, managed to complete the last 10% of the BP yesterday doing this technique!

Back
Top Bottom