Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Associate
Has anyone else noticed a glut of wallers / cheaters recently? It feels like every game I’ve got someone with Chinese characters in their name following me through solid surfaces and pre-firing.

What use is richochet?
Yep it's got bad again, when it starts getting like this we go onto Ranked BR BUT.... now they people walling on that with fresh accounts!!!

Associate
Yep it's got bad again, when it starts getting like this we go onto Ranked BR BUT.... now they people walling on that with fresh accounts!!!
You have to be at least level 45 to play ranked so it does manage to keep out a lot of the blatant cheaters but you still get people who are running about trying to hide their ESP cheats.

We've just all settled back to playing on PS5 with crossplay off, one of us plays mouse and keyboard on PS5 and he said after a little while to get used to it he's largely happy.

Associate
You have to be at least level 45 to play ranked so it does manage to keep out a lot of the blatant cheaters but you still get people who are running about trying to hide their ESP cheats.

We've just all settled back to playing on PS5 with crossplay off, one of us plays mouse and keyboard on PS5 and he said after a little while to get used to it he's largely happy.
I class 45-50 rank as fresh to be honest as it takes little to no time getting that rank on DMZ with boosting. I couldn't go back to playing on console after playing it on my pc now tbh but crossplay off on ps5 does have its perks!

Last edited:
Associate
I class 45-50 rank as fresh to be honest as it takes little to no time getting that rank on DMZ with boosting. I couldn't go back to playing on console after playing it on my pc now tbh but crossplay off on ps5 does have its perks!
At least 45-50 requires a bit of time to get to - compared to WZ1 / Caldera where we'd have people at level 10/15 in the lobbies cheating their way through everything.

Yeah - takes a little time to get used to playing on console again but we just found it was a better experience for all of us to not have to worry about anyone cheating.

Associate
At least 45-50 requires a bit of time to get to - compared to WZ1 / Caldera where we'd have people at level 10/15 in the lobbies cheating their way through everything.

Yeah - takes a little time to get used to playing on console again but we just found it was a better experience for all of us to not have to worry about anyone cheating.
Yeah they is that and tbh I had xbox series x and ps5 until recently sold them both but the ps5 played ok and maintained 120fps more than my series x did so its not all bad!

Soldato
When are the DMZ daily "Urgent" missions going to be fixed. My "Black Mous" and "White Lotus" ones change each day, but are immediately ticked so I can't actually do them. They also all show a remaining time of "0s" in read.

Associate
Invasion is great for levelling up weapons, especially long range e.g. snipers and marksman rifles etc.

As for cheaters, after the last update for S04 reloaded, my blocked player list went down to 100/200, It's now back to around 170/200 :(

Also, I've noticed that on some M4 platform weapons; M4, M16, FTAC RECON, there are no 'skins' on the following optics: SZ SRO-7, SZ LONEWOLF, FORGE TAC DELTA 4.
There are skins available when used on other weapon platforms.

Soldato
Has anyone else noticed a glut of wallers / cheaters recently? It feels like every game I’ve got someone with Chinese characters in their name following me through solid surfaces and pre-firing.

What use is richochet?
Yes been really bad. Got plenty recorded in multi player blatantly walling. I upload vids and put the video link in the report. dunno if they bother..

Associate
Just realised this season is 16 days shorter than last season. No wonder its more difficult to complete the battlepass. There's only been one double xp weekend too

Associate
Not even trying, the grind is real.
Yeah, I took a pretty long break from multiplayer after this season launched because of the UAV bug and came back to play this week and my battle pass is only at 30%... No chance I get that finished by the end of the season!

Jumped on and played some duos battle royale on Vondel yesterday, we've mainly stuck to ranked on Al Mazrah so it was nice to play a map that isn't 90% desert. Had some really fun games and had a nice streak (2nd - 1st - 1st - 1st - 1st) with a few really nice regains. Vondel definitely allows for coming back in a much better way compared to Al Mazrah.

This was one of the games, starts quite slow and then finish with 14 kills and winning a few 1v2's at the end to get the win. It's also only the third time I'd played the map and the first time using a controller again after playing a lot of Battlebit / BF2042 on PC for the last few weeks so it took a little while to warm up!

Associate
I don't think I'm going to buy next season's battlepass, because you are literally forced to play every day to complete it and I'm not really that bothered about cosmetics.

At least with Battlefield 2042 you can complete the battlepass in a couple of weeks and then pick up the game whenever you want to play, rather than feeling forced, which makes it much more enjoyable for me.

Soldato
When are the DMZ daily "Urgent" missions going to be fixed. My "Black Mous" and "White Lotus" ones change each day, but are immediately ticked so I can't actually do them. They also all show a remaining time of "0s" in read.

DMZ: My "Black Mous", "White Lotus" and now even my "Phalanx" daily urgent missions are bugged as always ticked at 0s (in red)... Anyone else?

Last edited:
Associate
OK... Cheers for checking through 700 pages to make sure I'm the only DMZ'er ;) [which obviously I'm not]
:p

bee5hj4.png

Back
Top Bottom