Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Associate
Ps5 users can link discord to their mobile, so they join discord on their phone then transfer it to their ps5, so they can join calls with pc players, it works really well

Associate
Solos has to be the most infuriating game ever. To top it off, you're dumped on the other side of the map from where you were/died and there's no death marker on the map either.
Do they do that on purpose just to annoy people?
Are you playing on Vondel? I've had way more success winning solo games on Vondel than on any of the other maps, it feels a lot easier to regain from the Gulag.

Soldato
Whats going on with the weapon stats?

I had an EBR setup yesterday for 2 shot kill on the dummies with 3 plates. The exact same setup today and now its 3 shot kill on a 3 plate dummy at all ranges. What the hell? :mad:

Soldato
yeah my weapon stats not working. Need crouch kills and there not registering in the camo page. Also today after every round i get a data playist fail. Really annoying.

Last edited:
Associate
The event is quite fun, ends a bit suddenly but it's quite a nice way to introduce the next game - and the actual trailer for the next campaign is really good.

The changes they're seemingly making to multiplayer sound fantastic too, it's a shame that we had such a strange multiplayer year for MW2.

For MW3 we're getting 16 maps at launch - plus 12 maps throughout the year (assuming 2 per season / 6 seasons?) and the launch maps are ALL of the original MW2 2009 maps. Looking forward to it.

Soldato
The event is quite fun, ends a bit suddenly but it's quite a nice way to introduce the next game - and the actual trailer for the next campaign is really good.

The changes they're seemingly making to multiplayer sound fantastic too, it's a shame that we had such a strange multiplayer year for MW2.

For MW3 we're getting 16 maps at launch - plus 12 maps throughout the year (assuming 2 per season / 6 seasons?) and the launch maps are ALL of the original MW2 2009 maps. Looking forward to it.
I'm going to try and jump in for this event. Not played in weeks. I had heard its quite good though.

Back
Top Bottom