Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Associate
If its true about input being a factor in the match making process. Then PS5 on M&K with crossplay off must make the potential player pool smaller. Which could give a bit more of a casual experience.

Soldato
If its true about input being a factor in the match making process. Then PS5 on M&K with crossplay off must make the potential player pool smaller. Which could give a bit more of a casual experience.
I dont know anyone who plays on console with K&M, is it a thing? Tempted to buy a PS5 for that experience as have been using K&M on PC since forever for FPS games. Well, since around 1990 on an Amiga then a few years later PC

Associate
I have to totally disagree with this. I play on PC mouse and keybaord and my laptop broke and I played on PS5 for 2 months and once you set it up properly there is absolutely no difference, you just need to adjust the settings, I played in private lobbies until I got it right but it does play exactly like PC K?b + M. As soon as I got my new pc though I was back to playing on PC.
Yeah, it could well be settings needing to be tweaked. I haven't tried it outside of a few games back on WZ Caldera but my mate who is exclusively mouse and key just relentlessly complained about it to the point where he swapped inputs!

I usually play mouse and keyboard for most fps games but COD is one that I just use a controller for.

Associate
I dont know anyone who plays on console with K&M, is it a thing? Tempted to buy a PS5 for that experience as have been using K&M on PC since forever for FPS games. Well, since around 1990 on an Amiga then a few years later PC

I had a random teammate on resurgence who was really good and carried me and my mate to a win and when i looked him up he was using M&K on PS5. So people do use it.

Soldato
You guys going on about chasing nukes and here's me struggling to get even 1 win :(
I was playing quads the other night. None of us have a single WZ victory, all below 1kd and the lobby starts by saying there's a champions quest started....team that won finished with 48 kills between them! How on earth are we getting pair with them?

Soldato
I was playing quads the other night. None of us have a single WZ victory, all below 1kd and the lobby starts by saying there's a champions quest started....team that won finished with 48 kills between them! How on earth are we getting pair with them?
They will be using a no lag vpn, which essentially helps to bypass SBMM.

Associate
No, it’s the only VPN I’ve noticed that makes a difference to what lobby you get.
Well the no lag part is marketing, unless they found a way to transfer data faster than the speed of light then connecting to another country is going to increase latency. I tried reverse boosting once and it got boring really fast just shooting people that don't shoot back, seems really sad that people would pay for that when they could just play against actual bots in a private lobby.

Soldato
Well the no lag part is marketing, unless they found a way to transfer data faster than the speed of light then connecting to another country is going to increase latency. I tried reverse boosting once and it got boring really fast just shooting people that don't shoot back, seems really sad that people would pay for that when they could just play against actual bots in a private lobby.
The name of the VPN is NoLag, they don’t advertise a lag free experience.

I’ve used 5-6 different ones and NoLag has the best connection with the lowest latency while in game.

Soldato
Wonder if that helps as noobs get ultra noob lobbies?!
It doesn’t. It is designed to break SBMM so high skilled players aren’t constantly against other very high skill players, making it more randomised. As their is less high skill players than low skill they get a better chance to get so called “bot lobbies”. It’s explained on their site

“So, what does No Lag VPN do, exactly? It uses the OpenVPN connection protocol and SmartDNS to send your game-related traffic via particular locations. This way, you'll get access to the best lobbies. For example, the NoLag VPN provider is dedicated only to supporting Warzone players and routes.”

Back
Top Bottom