Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
Had fun in DMZ trying to solo extract the m13.

Was driving round the area where he spawns mowing over the bots when another player crashed into me in a lorry, setting my jeep on fire. I jumped out and dived behind cover just as my exploding jeep took him out

Killed a load more bots when another player appeared and went into the house where the chemist was. Managed to take him out amongst the chaos of seemingly infinite spawning bots and the chemist legged it.

Jumped in the truck the player had left, squished the chemist but there was so much loot on the ground I couldn't find the gun while dodging an insane amount of gunfire from bots.

Then some swine ran me over.

Fun times
That sounds like mayhem. I need try DMZ!!

Associate
Enjoying DMZ a lot but can be a bit unfocued with randoms. Hopefully get some gaming time this weekend if anyone facies going for some runs to get the gun blueprint.

Having some crashing eveery few hours, hopefully not my gfx card and jsut thye usual new game issues!

Battlenet: HexGecko#1271

Last edited:
Associate
Enjoying DMZ a lot but can be a bit unfocued with randoms. Hopefully get some gaming time this weekend if anyone facies going for some runs to get the gun blueprint.

Having some crashing eveery few hours, hopefully not my gfx card and jsut thye usual new game issues!

Battlenet: HexGecko#1271
I'll be on over the weekend and wouldn't mind teaming up. As you say, playing with randoms is all over the place.

Battlenet is Razer#1485

Soldato
Been saying this for years but there really needs to be a disincentive to ragequitting in multiplayer, like you can't join another game for five minutes or something (providing you started the game at the beginning).

Getting sick and tired of being dropped into in-progress games on a side that's already getting thrashed because someone ragequit.

Soldato
What are your specs / settings you're running in the game?

I've honestly not had any issues with performance, frames are consistently sitting above 140+ for me at 1440p and the occasional stutters I had during launch day on MW2 aren't appearing.

I think they have to request? And then you press E or up on the d-pad. Or it happens when you're interrogating them (not sure if you've done this yet) but after you down them you can interrogate them to reveal their teammate's locations and then also gives them the chance to join your squad.
Dell XPS 9510, i7 11800H, 32gb ram, 500gb nvme and a 4gb rtx 3050ti. I've redone all thermals too using Artic MX-2. I know part of my problem is the crap dell throttling drama but it's destroying a game that I want to like but dn it's making it so difficult. I think it needs a small rebirth like map too as the big BR is so slow.
Honestly, I can't wait for WZ to return on the 28th.

Last edited:
Soldato
I'm in a game of WZ2 and my team mates are literally singing and laughing in a foreign language even though 2 of them are dead and one is constantly sending static. How do i mute them?

EDIT
Found it, ESC then headphone icon then select the squad. I was getting raged!

Last edited:
Associate
I'm endlessly stuck on searching when looking for a battle royale game. DMZ works fine though but cannot get into any BR mode game at all. Anyone experienced similar issue? :(

P.S Add me on Steam (Akmeeda) if anyone is looking for people to play with. Casual player.

Last edited:
Associate
Well I gave DMZ a proper go and the experience is nothing close to resembling Tarkov. At no point was I or my mates remotely arsed about whether we died or not.

Just felt like Warzone with more AI, hardly any players and people just driving around endlessly running over AI. It was a very casual experience.

No sense of fear, no atmosphere, it’s like they studied Tarkov and failed to understand the things that make it popular.

Give us a proper stash, give us an in-game currency and make it brutally punishing if you die, otherwise what’s the point?

Last edited:
Soldato
Well I gave DMZ a proper go and the experience is nothing even close to resembling tarkov. At no point was I or my mates even remotely arsed about whether we died or not.

Just felt like warzone with more AI, hardly any players and people just driving round running AI over endlessly. Very casual experience.

No sense of fear, no atmosphere, it’s like they studied tarkov and failed to understand the things that make it’s popular.

Give us a proper stash, give us an in game currency and make it brutally punishing if you die, otherwise what’s the point ?

Console. It's no bad thing, as imagine tarkov but your enemy or team of enemies has auto aim.

Associate
I’m enjoying DMZ, a good change of pace.

Need to get a mic setup and a regular group in place - am I right in thinking the keys open ‘dungeons’?

Back
Top Bottom