Can anyone review this letter of complaint for me?

Caporegime
OP
[FnG]magnolia;22564056 said:
Is there a term for someone who takes a huge interest in fields in which they hold no professional qualification?

Enthusiast? Though I'm more interested in it for my own health.

Last edited:
Soldato
I think you should talk to your doctor about all the self medicating you have been doing which is clearly negating the effects of dhc which is quite a strong painkiller, my dad takes it for his bad back. Self medication often causes more harm than good in the long run.

Caporegime
OP

:D

I think you should talk to your doctor about all the self medicating you have been doing which is clearly negating the effects of dhc which is quite a strong painkiller, my dad takes it for his bad back. Self medication often causes more harm than good in the long run.

For the love of god, I have not been self medicating with pain killers, nothing I have taken in the past would affect the analgesic effects of painkillers, and DHC is not a strong painkiller by any means.

Don't listen to random rumors and speculations on forums, they aren't accurate.

Last edited:
Associate
I still think you have a very low threshold for discomfort, which may not serve you well in the future. If you are taking benzos on occasion over an extended period of time they will start to lose efficacy. Same with painkillers. Sometimes it's best to just ride it out, pain itself is not dangerous, it cannot harm you, it's just unpleasant.

Are you still in pain now?

Back
Top Bottom