Candy shop so many choices

Associate
Ladies ladies please!

Antony, you do bang on about your system an awful lot, we get it your very happy with the pc overclockers built you, but please stop lawding it about, if you really want to show it off stick to your current thread that you keep updating,post in show us the inside of your case or get a project log setup, though getting a project log may be pointless as well your not doing anything to the pc that would warrant the log.

Back on topic people.

Lol what a load of crap ......

Soldato
Hi bigcarp if you would like to discuss our systems free of unwanted arguments you can speak to us in the customer service section of the forum.

We can also amend any build for you to suit if you would like something that isn't in any of the systems.

So if you wanted you could have a cheaper cpu and then ask for a larger psu and gpu to be installed to bring the price up. Or you can ask for high end stuff to be taken out of a system to bring the price back into budget. Pretty much anything can be changed at your request.

Soldato
Hi bigcarp if you would like to discuss our systems free of unwanted arguments you can speak to us in the customer service section of the forum.

We can also amend any build for you to suit if you would like something that isn't in any of the systems.

So if you wanted you could have a cheaper cpu and then ask for a larger psu and gpu to be installed to bring the price up. Or you can ask for high end stuff to be taken out of a system to bring the price back into budget. Pretty much anything can be changed at your request.

So, just for future reference. If say the OP wanted the spec I posted, you would be willing/able to build this.

OcUK Systems
OcUK Staff
So, just for future reference. If say the OP wanted the spec I posted, you would be willing/able to build this.
We prefer not to build custom specs because, between the configurator and our pre-spec systems, we already offer pretty much every conceivable option imaginable. If the customer wants something unusual we can usually edit our existing specs to meet their needs and that way we don't need to worry about using untested component combinations. We have a very experienced team who are happy to go through your requirements with you.

That said, we aren't adverse to fully custom work but it would be a little more expensive than speaking to our service team and editing an existing spec.

Last edited:
Associate
Which options have you gone for with the Titian 8700i Pulse system? Make sure you have an SSD in there, it'll make a big difference with load times over a mechanical HDD. And the default GPU should be upgraded to something more substantial too, but you've probably already opted for that.

Other than that, nice system and I can't see anything better for that budget really.

Associate
Good choice bigcarp, i cant see how anyone would consider the amd rig that was posted compared to the one martini posted

Just saw the thread with the deleted post , can see why the Anthony guy was a bit pro amd lol

Last edited:
Caporegime
What the hell happened here? :eek:

Thank god bigcarp got out alive, with the better system. :p

As I have said before in a similar situation:

I don't understand fanboyism, especially when it comes to speccing a computer for someone else. The component manufacturer shouldn't come into it unless it bears relation to component quality and reliability.

It should be about what hardware would be most suited to the client and his/her needs.

I have an Intel system because it is best for what I want to do with it (which is gaming). If AMD chips were better for this purpose I would have bought an AMD based system.

The OP has a budget, we are trying to stick to it while offering up what we honestly think is the best system he/she can buy for his/her needs with the money he/she has to spend.

Any fanboys please take note of this. It is unfair to persuade people to buy a computer with your favored make of CPU (or GPU) because you think they should, without justification.

I have seen it on here before where a group of fanboys overwhelm someone asking for help, and before more even headed people with more experience can step in to pick up the pieces, it is too late and the OP has already ordered the wrong components. Meanwhile the fanboys have already wandered off to mislead other people. It is NOT right and it is NOT fair.

If you are not 100% sure of your words when you make the claim that one CPU is better than another for a specific purpose, don't state your opinion as fact because you can't be bothered to go and do a little bit of research.

- acme -

There is also no excuse for rudeness and blatant immaturity. That is hardly giving the right impression of yourself or of these forums. If you have a problem with someone elses suggestion, regardless of whether or not your argument is justified, you should at least approach it in a calm and collected manner, and provide evidence to back up your point if possible.

Enjoy the new PC bigcarp, she's a good'un :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom