Caption Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.
That could be an idea. This got boring for me when people started posting every caption they could possibly think of..... 95% of which were crap. More time to think would mean no excuse for posting unfunny captions.

Week might be too long though.

manveruppd said:
Seriously, why don't we turn this into a weekly rather than 24hr thing? It'll give our resident comedy geniuses more time to flex their caption-muscles, and the winner can get a good 24hrs to find a new pic without breaking the flow of the thread.
CBS has swamped the entire thread with random, mostly unfunny, comments with only 24 hour ones. What would a week do? :eek:

24.jpg

Hewitt saw the perfect oportunity to pose for a caption-picture that would forever spawn captions involving the word 'balls'

Gilly said:
CBS has swamped the entire thread with random, mostly unfunny, comments with only 24 hour ones. What would a week do? :eek:
I posted more than a few flat ones as well, you know...:p Thing is, if you have a whole week to conjure one up you'll be able to come up with something better than the contents of the toilet bowl after your morning dump!:D

EDIT: I call for a POLL to settle this!:D

Last edited:
Henman could kind of understand the chants of 'Two men enter, one man leaves', but until this exact moment, the name change from Wimbledon to Thunderdome hadn't clicked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom