Caption Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wzd said:
New Image....

The-GREAT-OUTDOORS-and-EDGE.jpg

As usual Kids in the street are carped on.

The unnoficial one...
"And news just in that after a tragic accident new boy band sensation new Kids on The Bog have had to withdraw from this years Eurovision."
The Current one...
"Jim stormed off after karen insisted onvisiting the pick and mix shop in Amsterdam."
First one...
Bush "I have decided to move all our military helicopters to Pakistan to help with the relief effort in a real effort to do the right thing and fulfil what God actually said which was love thy neighbour."
Bystander "So THAT's what the tape recorder in his butt was for? Oh I am going to have fun with this!"

In Third place:
G|mp said:
"Spies decision not to use AmTrak or Citylink came as a shock to many Ocuk customers"
Heh, funny and topical. :)

Second place:
Beren said:
"Jim stormed off after karen insisted onvisiting the pick and mix shop in Amsterdam."
Lol, gave me a giggle! :p

But once again in First Place:
Von Smallhausen said:
Afre reading ' Woman seeks man for pleasure and fun, has enormous bush ' , in the lonely hearts ad, Jeffrey shuffled off a disappointed man.
ROFL! :D

I know Von won before, (not his fault he's funny) so I'll leave it to him to decide whether to post a pic or let someone else do it.
Over to you Mr Smallhausen.

Von Smallhausen said:
Sorry, but I keep losing track of what is indeed a funny thread.

nobody has posted one in the meantime so I will keep it going.

ice.jpg

the one legged man's girlfriend was rather concerned that his erection was not entirely normal

Last edited:
Von Smallhausen said:
Sorry, but I keep losing track of what is indeed a funny thread.

nobody has posted one in the meantime so I will keep it going.

ice.jpg

"Ice Skater is asked for directions to the moon"

Or

"Ice Skater is asked what time lunch is"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom