Carabao Cup - Fifth Round ** Spoilers ** [19/20 December 2017]

Don
City's first goal was a cracking strike. I genuinely shouted don't shoot as he's run through - the only way he's scoring is if he puts it exactly where he did.

Caporegime
how many times were we fouled and ref was asleep

Not many that spring to mind? You mean how many times were Bristol City stronger/more physical and United players just crumbled looking for a foul, that wasn't a foul? Yeah quite a few.

Rashford is a prime example, needs to get to the gym, he's weak as ****.

He's meaning the shots that hit the bar tbf, if those go in then the game is pretty much over.

The first was a scaley deflection so wasn't remotely lucky, the second shot wasn't accurate enough. IMO you make your own luck, United deserved those chances to come off the woodwork based on their performance.

Soldato
I find a lot of fans of premier league teams get used to the physical side of things in the prem and dont agree with how lower league sides battle... Ive always found premier league games/refs to be very soft

battle by pushing people off the ball when they are running into postion...

Not many that spring to mind? You mean how many times were Bristol City stronger/more physical and United players just crumbled looking for a foul, that wasn't a foul? Yeah quite a few.

Rashford is a prime example, needs to get to the gym, he's weak as ****.

speaking of rashford did you see him getting pushed while he was running with out the ball and the ref played on

Caporegime
speaking of rashford did you see him getting pushed while he was running with out the ball and the ref played on

Again, not that I recall. As above, he probably got a nudge that should've never sent him over and he fell over like a fairy looking for a foul. He's not even close to being strong enough.

I didn't think the ref had a particularly poor game and to try and blame that result on the ref rather than the incredibly poor performance from the United players is a bit of a stretch.

Don
Before people reply too seriously to stig they need to realise that in his eyes every challenge on a Utd player is a foul and Utd have never fouled the opposition. This is a standard stig reaction.

Sui

Sui

Soldato
Before people reply too seriously to stig they need to realise that in his eyes every challenge on a Utd player is a foul and Utd have never fouled the opposition. This is a standard stig reaction.

Imagine how his brain would implode if City were wearing boots made by Ferrari.

Back
Top Bottom