Carabao Cup Final Chelsea v Liverpool ** Spoilers ** [25th February 2024]

Soldato
Tell me why? Liverpool are a better team overall even with the well communicated injury crisis.

Chelsea have dug in and played attacking football. Nothing embarrassing about the performance.

As I said previously, if anything it highlights how well Liverpool have done in creating a great team ethic throughout the squad.
We played a game mid-week, Chelsea have had 7 odd days rest, we've got 7th and 8th choice players out there from the academy playing, Chelsea have had the officials on their side the entire game. Its embarrassing from Chelsea.

Soldato
‘Chelsea fans beginning to retort’

15 plastic flags begin to wave
10 + years ago I went on works jollie to Chelsea v PSG in the sponsors area. The atmosphere was crap, PSG fans were making far more noise.

That’s before we even get to the constant racist chants and all the other stuff.

Never been to Anfield, would love to go to experience the atmosphere

Last edited:
Soldato
Tell me of any second choice left back that delivers what he does consistently in the league as of right now
Appreciate he's out on loan, but off the top of my head Tierney? Arsenal's depth at full back is fantastic in general although most of them play either side.

Rico Lewis? Gvardiol? Digne/Moreno at Villa?

Gomez is preferable to Tsimikas there imo. He's basically Alberto Moreno with nicer hair

Back
Top Bottom