Carabao Cup Final Chelsea v Liverpool ** Spoilers ** [25th February 2024]

Soldato
Anyone one who says Kelleher isn’t good enough is ******* dumb.

He is ridiculous underrated so surprised no premier league team hasn’t tried to nab him as good as he is he won’t take Alison spot

Man of Honour

He is ridiculous underrated so surprised no premier league team hasn’t tried to nab him as good as he is he won’t take Alison spot
Said for a long time now that he is too good to be a number 2. As much as I dont want him to, he needs to move to further his career.

Caporegime

He had a wobble last season and a few this spell of games but yeah he’s easily good enough for many other teams. Being keeper in our team is not an easy task and easily exposed

Soldato
It’s not though is it? It’s been a cracking game, both teams playing attacking football. Certainly not embarrassing, if anything it highlights what a great team and squad Liverpool have assembled. Everyone knows their role and are committed to it.
Yeah I agree, it's basically where Chelsea are right now. Got some good players, they're the better side at the moment, but they can't control games and are scrappy up front. If this was City we wouldn't have touched the ball for the last half hour

Associate
I actually can't believe the 11 that are out there for Liverpool. Yes we will have the usual we are moaning about injuries, every team has them, not like this they don't The players out injured walk into most PL sides and whats on the field now doesn't ever start for 90% of PL sides, probably more

Soldato
It is though isn't it
Tell me why? Liverpool are a better team overall even with the well communicated injury crisis.

Chelsea have dug in and played attacking football. Nothing embarrassing about the performance.

As I said previously, if anything it highlights how well Liverpool have done in creating a great team ethic throughout the squad.

Back
Top Bottom