Carabao Cup Final Chelsea v Liverpool ** Spoilers ** [25th February 2024]

Had we had our full side and won by 2 or 3 goals I wouldn't have been that arsed but to win in the way we've done with the players we've done is some feeling.
Same as the one I described at the start of this thread, they find ways to make this feel up there with the biggest cup wins. (Credit to Chelsea and Kepa, they played their part in both)

Bobby Clark is a proper little player. He might not explode onto the scene as he's not got the physical attributes to make a big impression in the short term but he such a tidy little player.

Bobby Clark is a proper little player. He might not explode onto the scene as he's not got the physical attributes to make a big impression in the short term but he such a tidy little player.
He reminds me of Elliott when he initially broke into the team. Just hope he kicks on in the same way

Now watch as all the fans who celebrated winning the League Cup previously try to call it a nothing trophy.
Tbf like Baz said, you need the game to have a certain intensity and narrative to really care. Had we lost without the disallowed goal occurring I’d be over it by time I’d finished dinner

Back
Top Bottom