Carabao Cup - Semi Final ** Spoilers ** [7/8/28/29 January 2020]

fez

fez

Caporegime
Why? You beat them earlier in the season. City get torn a new one for having a **** defence then its not exploited, unless you call 1 shot and 1 goal doing that.

I mean you are pretty clearly on the wind up but i'll bite.

We are missing Pogba, Rashford, McTominay and even with those players fit we are nowhere near the quality of City. City have pretty much a full strength squad and bench. Oh, and they have a 2 goal cushion, and they are playing at home. Apart from that though we should be smashing them...

Caporegime

We are missing Pogba, Rashford, McTominay and even with those players fit we are nowhere near the quality of City. City have pretty much a full strength squad and bench. Oh, and they have a 2 goal cushion, and they are playing at home. Apart from that though we should be smashing them...

Don't forget City have a one of the best managers in the world and we have a fraud ;).

Man of Honour
A pretty ok performance really, I think we may have got something with a full strength side. Not great but far better than getting smashed.

Don

The same City team that much poorer teams have taken points off this season, home and away. I'd understand if you had chances to make it 2-0 but you got a goal against the run of play and held on to it. It was a glorified smash and grab :p

Back
Top Bottom