Carabao Cup - Semi Final ** Spoilers ** [7/8/28/29 January 2020]

fez

fez

Caporegime
Watch through Now TV on Xbox One using my hundreds of pounds worth of clubcard vouchers :p. Works perfectly. Problem with all apps on different platforms it always takes ages to find one that works smooth.

The best thing is that a dodgy stream of the game based on a Sky stream is far better than the one I get through their app. Thats BS.

E: hopefully Aguero has to go off. Just as a precaution of course.

fez

fez

Caporegime
I do love how casual Matic is when hes surrounded by players. He loses the ball 90% of the time but hes happy to just amble about with it until he does. Got to admire his lack of ***** given.

Don
The best thing is that a dodgy stream of the game based on a Sky stream is far better than the one I get through their app. Thats BS.

E: hopefully Aguero has to go off. Just as a precaution of course.

Other than the ludicrous price they charge, I don’t have any problem with Sky’s coverage? I’m not using the web app much as I have Q boxes but even that is fine when I use it in bed etc.

Caporegime
I feel like if we had Pogba, Rashford and McTominay fit this would be a good game. We just lack it in the final third. City are basically full strength.

Lingard's career is over. He looked 18 months ago that he might become a player but I think the lifestyle has just taken over and he will end up like cleverley as a journeyman.

fez

fez

Caporegime
Otamendi is such a massive ****.

And yeah, Lingard will never be first XI unless the first XI is massively understrength.

Rhodri just cleaned out Matic in the box and nothing.

Back
Top Bottom