Carabao Cup - Semi-Finals ** Spoilers ** [9/10/23/24 January 2018]

Don
This VAR business and corners should be interesting. You can guarantee that somebody is going to pull a shirt at every corner - if the attacking team call for a video ref we could be getting lots of pens given.

fez

fez

Caporegime
What's with the huge section of empty seats in the upper tier behind Arsenal's goal?

Tbf he's not going to improve their 11 anyway.

I think he will slightly but if nothing else he is top class backup for the front 3 of City. Most teams can only dream of having players of his quality sitting on the bench or available when your players are injured.

Underboss
Really? Nothing's happened, it's been a dreadful game so far.

We haven't conceded and haven't given away any stupid penalties yet...

By our recent form that's a great first half. I'll take dreadfully boring at the moment which is something I thought I'd never say.

Don
We haven't conceded and haven't given away any stupid penalties yet...

By our recent form that's a great first half. I'll take dreadfully boring at the moment which is something I thought I'd never say.
All I'm hoping for is Arsenal to get a dodgy penalty and then VAR to overrule it just to see Wenger's reaction.

Soldato
Jack Wheelchair down and out.

mshckd.gif

Soldato
What has happened to Morata. He looked sharp and generally good at the start of the season. Hes looked largely ***** recently.

yeah he's been woeful tonight and was comically poor when they managed to draw in the previous game

Back
Top Bottom