Carabao Cup - Third Round ** Spoilers ** [25/26 September 2018]

Man of Honour
Pogba is a potentially great player but he is annoying too. Seems all of these rumours have been true then.

fez

fez

Caporegime
Pogba is being a massive **** however. It’s not your place to criticise the team or the manager. You get paid millions to play football, not undermine the manager and your teammates.

Soldato
Either Mourinho or Pogba will be gone next summer. The two clearly don't get along and I don't see how they can both continue to work together beyond this year. The question is who do United value more? They'd be setting a dangerous precedent by giving Mourinho the boot instead of Pogba, but personally I think Pogba would be harder to replace than Jose and I imagine the board will choose him over Jose.

Don
Not that it isn't deserved but I'm slightly surprised Mourinho's done this. Although he had no chance of ultimately winning his battle with Woodward, he needed to keep as much of the support onside to give himself some power and by going to war with Pogba he's likely to end up losing even more of the supporters now. The problem he had is it appears that Pogba knew he is/was in a strong position and has subtly **** on Mourinho a couple of times now.

Your star player is behaving like a ****house and your manager isn't likely to be around for more than another 8 months. Difficult to side with either.

fez

fez

Caporegime
Lukaku is a decent striker but you never fancy him to score...

Theres just no part of his game that you can 100% trust. Most of the time his hold-up play is good but sometimes he can't control or pass the ball. Sometimes his finishing is clinical but he misses sitters far too often. For the amount he cost and his limited versatility he should be putting away far more of the chances he gets.

fez

fez

Caporegime
Has Lukaku got something in his contract about playing when fit? He hasn't been up to scratch this season yet we don't seem to try anyone else in the CF/ST role. I would like to see Sanchez played there along with Martial on the left

Back
Top Bottom