Caroline Flack RIP

Soldato
I wouldn't imagine social media helped either. Apparently she took a lot of flak on there. We're all human and just because you're a "star" doesn't mean you are immune to peoples comments. From reading a few posts on twitter from people who knew her it seemed she wasn't perhaps the most stable of people. Always a shame when someone takes their life though.

Caporegime
Yikes, I guess she perhaps wasn't too stable previously (as indicated by the attack on her partner etc..), that going public and the affect on her career etc.. likely contributed here.
Yep that’s what I was thinking as well. I mean I’m not sure how true the allegations of her bashing her bf’s head in during a domestic. But sad nonetheless that she’s felt the need to take her life??
It's called empathy. Sadly something you seem to lack
Yes something quite a few posters in here lack judging by a few posts in the past regarding someone’s death :(. Sad state of affairs really when you can’t say RIP but rather trash a person that you don’t even know lol.
I always live by the statement that if you have nothing nice to say then don’t say anything.

Soldato
Didn't know much of anything about her but it's always a tragedy when someone decides that all that is left is to take their own life (if that is what happened, seems likely)
Empathy, some people here seem sadly lacking.

Soldato
Your all missing the point moaning about “no empathy” etc.

what makes this woman so different than all the other 1000s of people who die other than her names in the paper, to the point where a thread has to be created for her

why isnt there a general thread if your all so empathetic towards people dying?

Soldato
I'm not really surprised the the she shamelessly groomed younger guys was always going to catch up with her. Another victim of fame.

I actually thought it was Katie Hopkins you were talking about at first.

Soldato
If there was a thread and I read it, yes.

Is there not a Zoltan memorial post every year by the lads family? Many wouldn't/didn't know him.

Exactly my point. People are very empathetic towards Zoltan's family for their loss, depsite never knowing/meeting Zoltan himself. So why should somebody they'd never met but yet read plenty about on social media deserve a different treatement.

Just because somebody is portayed a certain way by the media doesn't give the full story. Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Somebody has died, show some respect for gods sake.

(This reply is not directed at you Ferret)

Man of Honour
Long history of her being a domestic abuser to multiple partners, awaiting trial for hospitalising her last partner.

Can't help but think there's a huge double standard at play that anyone gives her any sympathy at all.

Soldato
She always reminded me of this generations tara palmer-tomkinson, a social party girl who struggled to fit in.

I'm sure the constant media attention didn't help her situation. It sounds like she hasn't had good advisors or good friends to help guide her.

She was only 40 years old. That's no age.

I'm not really surprised the the she shamelessly groomed younger guys was always going to catch up with her. Another victim of fame.

I wouldnt say she groomed them. I think she was one of those people who struggled with the pressures of growing up. Many people suffer like that these days, just they don't have a big media spotlight on them.

Back
Top Bottom