Case badges on customized My lian li

i thought well i want a case with a side, just bought the case for 200 something and thought there were no other cases i like so **** it . If you have someone who can proffessionally straighten it if u mess it up the i reccomend it to everyone. :eek:

Dwbreeze1982 said:
dsc00090ul5.jpg

So my question is were should i stick my badges, or would you not. Gt Junkie would appreciate your help and anyone else that has a sensible suggestion.

You sure you want to advertise the fact that you're running an AMD? :p

Tom84 said:
You sure you want to advertise the fact that you're running an AMD? :p

Amd rule , u wait until the barcelona comes out then everyone will sell there c2ds and buy one and say intel are crap. AMDS rule :p

TheVoice said:
Aww I'd have taken the Athlon sticker off you if you hadn't needed it, been wanting one for a while! Case looks good though, nice one.

Mate if u have alook on flebay im sure u will find one on there. any way its a dual core sticker anyway and ure single core

Last edited:
Dwbreeze1982 said:
Mate if u have alook on flebay im sure u will find one on there. any way its a dual core sticker anyway and ure single core

Cheers I'll do that. I'm running an X2 4600+, just haven't bothered to update the sig in ages!

used to have stickers on some of my older cases, now i have the v1000 i keep it nice and clean. As far as the stickers go on his case, do they look wonky to anyone else?

Back
Top Bottom