Case Build

Associate
OP
not much really, as I said the components are recycled. the wood i used was just scrap lying around my workshop, the most expensive part was the paint which was about £40.00 for a half litre tin :eek:

(could have been expensive but I used stuff/materials i had lying about which brought the total to around £60.00ish)

Associate
Just looked at the pictures on your site, that's incredible! It looks like something from Apple ( I don't know how you feel about Macs, but it was intended as a compliment :p). Very nice round the back where the holes are cut as curves rather than straight rectangles.

Associate
OP
Thanks, yeah it was meant to look a bit like a Mac (but without the costs :cool: )

as to how I feel about Macs i think their hardware (design wise) is great but im not convinced with their software and performance (my system is running XP Pro)

Soldato
That looks great mate, exellent finnish on the paint job. I like the space saving idea of speakers built into the case, would look good with some grills over them or if they were white as well.

Mark

Associate
OP
suicidle_tramp said:
What paint did you use? I've never came across a diy case that hasn't been painted with spraypaint.

I used a urethane based paint with a compressor (I only used an aerosol can for the logo on the top)

Back
Top Bottom