Census 2021

Commissario
We've just received the census letter for 2021 and it's good to see it's all online this time as opposed to being done by filling in an actual paper form.

I haven't seen any posts on social media yet refusing to fill it in but I'm sure there will be plenty by people who think they're too important and that this is a breach of their human rights or some other such garbage.

Commissario
OP
I definitely got asked for my wife's work address but not for myself? Presumably because I answered that she primarily travels to an office and I primarily travel from home?
That's a good point, there could well be some logic behind the questions that doesn't ask for a work address if you primarily work from home. Good spot :)

Commissario
OP
Out of interest, (and i'm sure it's been asked if i read back :p), how come you're all doing it now when it says to do it on or shortly after the 21st?
Yes, it's been asked and answered :p

Generally, people know where they're going to be (this is especially appropriate at the moment) but it also says that you can do it now and then amend it later if there are any changes.

Back
Top Bottom