Census 2021

Soldato
I hate how its online after being written for 200 years, I hate how they want to know if i identity sexually with my birth gender..

Soldato
I hate how its online after being written for 200 years, I hate how they want to know if i identity sexually with my birth gender..
There is nothing like a good cursive script and the scratch of a quill on parchment. As to the second part it is a little bit from the sublime to the gor blimey (I believe it's optional so I'll omit it).

Caporegime
I was defs asked for the name and address of my employer :D

I recall the site doing a search on the postcode I entered. Madness they need all that info!
theres some info maps of the UK or whatever they are called and one of the options shows the type of industries people in an area work in, maybe census is how they get the data

Soldato
But why, when they already know the answer?
Because it is based on that one day. You could be sacked, made redundant, got a new job the day before and details may not have been updated yet. Say you got a new job and your last day was 20th and you don't start your new job until April for example you would technically be out of work and would put nothing in that question.

Back
Top Bottom