Census 2021

Soldato
Just remember that all government services, local and national are funded on the number of households, the number of people of pre school, school, working and retirement ages. For the next ten years predictions on these numbers and their growth rates provide school building, house building and job provision, new roads, rail, waste and sewers provision.

Your fault mate for being paranoid. :p

Have you looked who the 3rd parties are? That would be a no.

Nothing to do with being "paranoid" But I do know the 3rd party people have been hacked in the past.
And wouldn't google love to get there hands on this data :)

Soldato

Nothing to do with being "paranoid" But I do know the 3rd party people have been hacked in the past.
So do you do home shopping?
Amazon?
Own a smartphone?
Use the Internet?
Own a motor vehicle?
Have a job?

Google already knows about you.

Soldato

Google already know more than a census is likely to collect. They know you, not who you say you are - so arguably Google is already a bit scarier.

Soldato
I like looking at the stats when they get published. I remember reading last time that there was 94 properties in the area (council ward possibly) who still relied on solid fuel central heating. I wonder what the number will be this time.

(I was one of them :D)

Soldato
Google already know more than a census is likely to collect. They know you, not who you say you are - so arguably Google is already a bit scarier.

I saw the writing on the wall in the 70s. And in 2008 it was confirmed.
I had a friend who called me at work. They said no one by that name works here :D

Soldato
So do you do home shopping?
Amazon?
Own a smartphone?
Use the Internet?
Own a motor vehicle?
Have a job?

Google already knows about you.
From what I can see Google haven't got a clue and don't know anything of note about me. Neither does Facebook. Both of them seem rather useless at times at building up an accurate profile on people. Some people they seem to get spot on and others they are just totally clueless.

Soldato
And in the year 2121, when the tables are published baby deuse is going to say whatever happened to old deuse, he doesn't appear anywhere. Thereby foregoing their pleasure at finding out about their reticent ancestor and where and how he lived. :D

(It's Saturday, got to have some levity.)

Man of Honour
If you're not religious, don't put Jedi or any other made up religion (yes all religion is made up) on it as a joke, it still counts towards being classed as religious and as such, decisions for things in the future are made based partly off the back of that data.
This.

Soldato
If you're not religious, don't put Jedi or any other made up religion (yes all religion is made up) on it as a joke, it still counts towards being classed as religious and as such, decisions for things in the future are made based partly off the back of that data.
What kind of decisions specifically? Are you saying we could force a Jedi school to be built in areas with a dense population of Jedi's? Or are you saying we would be at risk?

Soldato
What kind of decisions specifically? Are you saying we could force a Jedi school to be built in areas with a dense population of Jedi's? Or are you saying we would be at risk?

Decisions for stuff like funding for religious institutions and programmes that shouldn't really be getting funding or permissions, and specifically shouldn't be getting funding based off the back of a few thousand people in a close together area joking around rather than specifying that they're not religious.

Soldato
Had a friend of a friend on FB complaining about it all being online because it was going to put postmen out of a job :rolleyes::p

Yeah, posties have been twiddling their thumbs for the last year, with all the essential tat ordered online :rolleyes: The cumulative weight of the census forms for a duty was collosal, each one just under 1Kg and most duties having ~600+ houses to deliver them to over a few days, they will be missed in 2021 like a hole in the head!

Back
Top Bottom