Poll: Champions League Final - Barcelona vs Manchester United - 27th May 2009 *SPOILERS*

Who will you be supporting on Wednesday

• Barcelona

Votes: 87 36.4%
  • That other team

Votes: 152 63.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Baz my point is that a transfer fee should only be assessed after the player has finished playing for the club. He has just finished his second season disrupted by injuries and missing preseason with the team. This debate came up when Carrick was signed, nobody mentions it now as we've just won 3 Premier League titles in a row and are on the verge of back to back Champions League titles (should we win) which I'm sure has brought the club more than enough money to have covered his initial fee.

Which is why i said 'as yet' :p

Also I don't think you can base a players value on team success. We've just had our most successful season in a long time and of our 3 first team signings, 2 turned out to be utter ****e.

What sort of United fan has a tribute to a Liverpool player in his sig. I'm disgusted.

Nobody can deny that the guy is an absolute legend. I still think we should have signed him for £2.5m rather than get raped by Leeds for £30m for Ferdinand.

Why not support united?

If it was Spurs i could understand but you don't even have much of a rivalry with united nowadays with arsenal being crap and all.

Because i support Arsenal and if we can't win it i don't want one of our rivals to! We're closer to United than the spuds are to us ;).

Shameful.

I'm a chelsea fan and even I'm supporting them despite losing 3-0 at Old Trafford and losing the trophy to them last year.

English eh?

You obviously don't understand the hate some people have for Man U :p .

But surely your supporting them because you got knocked out by Barca...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom