Poll: Champions League Final - Barcelona vs Manchester United - 27th May 2009 *SPOILERS*

Who will you be supporting on Wednesday

• Barcelona

Votes: 87 36.4%
  • That other team

Votes: 152 63.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I really hope United can win this and I they should considering Barca's injuries/suspensions.

Anyone think Berba can go on a scoring frenzy and get to the 20 goal mark? I had a £10 bet with my best mate (a United fan) that he would do well for them and get 20 goals :o:p

Caporegime
I think Manchester United will win this one, not easily, but I think they will win.

Barcelona are missing first team players, Manchester United will be at near full strength.

Expecting Ronaldo to play up top on his own, with Rooney and Park running the flanks, putting pressure on to the full backs of Barcelona.

Caporegime
Personal opinion i can not see united failing this now, even though i am not a united supporter, I cant see fergie failing this

Barcelona have come along way this season aswell, they're not going to roll over.

Manchester United have done a lot this season aswell, they're current Champions and will want to make yet more history in keeping the Champions League over two seasons.

Caporegime
I think Tummy is upset because someone else had the gall to start a matchday thread :eek:

No not really, if you want to use this thread over mine thats alright.

I kept changing my Rome picture, I didn't want to use two pictures of United and Barca, and my gif of Anderson dancing didn't suit the occasion. (seriously spent 5-10 mins on the picture ! haha)

I just got in to the habbit of sorting these kinda threads out, thats all.
If someone else wants to do them, thats cool.

Caporegime
There no official "matchday" poster, any old Tom Dick or Harry can start one :)

No, fair point.

I've being doing them fairly regular for a while now, and I put a lot of effort in to them and then one springs up whilst I was making mine, trying to get it right for people.

Feel free to use this one though.

Back on topic, I'll copy and past over my thoughts from my other thread at some point.

Permabanned
Good luck boys :)

87961803.jpg

87961553.jpg

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom