Chances of UKIP winning General Election?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Soldato
Yup, but they do that because they have a love of God, so RS really has to explain that concept of spirtually first, otherwise being nice makes so sense.

I was trying to find a way to help kids decide which religion, if any, is best for them. I don't know anything about spirituality :cool:

I did have a nice time learning about FPGA's and stuff, so a good thing for me :)

Takes me back to my masters degree. I think I learned on a Xilinx FPGA using VHDL. Timing, timing, timing ! :D

Permabanned
Which takes it back to culture, you are most amenable to whatever religion fits your culture because that makes the most sense. I'm never going to sit on a mat five times a day but being bored in church is much more English. The actual dogma isn't that important, the only differences lie in how god is perceived and how that relationship is formed.

I'd hold that brainwashing a bit of belief is nominally a good thing, I know that's not trendy but I don't think Christian morals are that harmful either.

You were lucky, we had to do karnonov(?) maps and net lists and try to get a GAL to work, so I felt like I had to update a bit :)

Last edited:
Permabanned
I was looking at VGA timings, but I think I'm a bit over my head,
I get the counters bit and I think I know how to gate each sequence, but I don't have any confidence I can do it. It's just so intimidating.

Soldato
I was looking at VGA timings, but I think I'm a bit over my head,
I get the counters bit and I think I know how to gate each sequence, but I don't have any confidence I can do it. It's just so intimidating.

We are further off topic than the religion stuff :o

The hardest bit in dev work is not allowing frustration at a lack of progress to turn into inertia.

Now go and make it happen ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom