charles and camilla attacked

Man of Honour
Bunch of disgusting morons. Anyone who beleives any more than 20% of them are moral guardians standing up for the rights of future students is sadly deluded. They are there to have a massive fight and make themselves feel important and nothing more - none of them are affected by the changes anyway.

Most of them have gone because it suits the rebelious phase in life they are going through, and because its 'cool'.

Soldato
They (the minority responsible for the violence) are complete scum. I hope the police smashed their faces in.

Soldato
Minority thing doesnt wash with me, there was organised effort there on sky with protesters pushing police with their own foam or plastic type shields, and more than the minority taking part in rushing and charges

Utter disgrace id raise it to £12000 just for a laugh

Associate
Well done student rioters, show your displeasure by attacking people with no power to change the issue.

My thoughts exactly, they clearly deserved to be attacked due to their choice of car. :rolleyes:

They didn't deserve to be attacked, but they clearly were attacked because of their choice of car. A RR Phantom to an anarchist is like a red rag to a bull. Don't put yourself on offer.

Caporegime
I'm surprised shots weren't fired to be honest. If this were any other country....

the car's armoured to hell an back isn't it?

Would have thought the only thing the idiots could have done is try to set it on fire, at which point i think the driver would have just drove through them.

Man of Honour
Minority thing doesnt wash with me, there was organised effort there on sky with protesters pushing police with their own foam or plastic type shields, and more than the minority taking part in rushing and charges

Utter disgrace id raise it to £12000 just for a laugh

Fine, take the moral high ground. It's easy when in your country you don't pay a dime.

Soldato
I'm sick to the back teeth of these idiots. Sick of them. Every single one of them are a complete waste of good O2 that the rest of us could be breathing.

GO AND GET A BLOODY JOB. You sponging, trouble making stains.

Back
Top Bottom