Cheap energy drinks

Caporegime
Exactly

https://www.sciencebasedmedicine.org/aspartame-truth-vs-fiction/

Conclusion

Aspartame is a highly studied food additive with decades of research showing that it is safe for human consumption. As expected, the research is complex making it possible to cherry pick and misinterpret individual studies in order to fear monger. But the totality of research, reviewed by many independent agencies and expert panels, supports the safety of aspartame.

A conspiracy to hide the risks of aspartame, however, remains a popular internet urban legend that will likely not disappear anytime soon.

Aspartame gives me migraines of the worst kind. I mean a week long migraine. I actually get a build up of pressure on my sinus pressure point that the skin turns purple/red there it's that bad.

Maybe I'm allergic but I don't go near the stuff as it's literally poison to me.

Soldato
I don't really drink any caffeine day to day apart from the odd cups of tea if im in an office.

When I went to London for a few months I started grabbing a can on the walk in to wake me up. Holy **** I used to get absolutely wired off about half!
Then spend the afternoon on a comedown ha.

Tropical rockstar was the only one I could stomach.

Back
Top Bottom