Cities: Skylines

What is the cheapest place to buy it please?

I'm pretty sure you can get it for just over £10 equivalent if you buy the game through Nuveem, a Brazilian game retailer. I've heard they're pretty trust worthy considering you're buying a code from Mexico, I might try it when I get home.

...but you can probably just get it through sites such as GreenManGaming with their discount codes too for pretty cheap, definitely under the £20 mark.

Anyone know why I can't open up the steam workshop through the in game menus? I open up the mod menu the steam workshop tab is empty and if I click anything under the workshop on the right side nothing happens?

Seeing as the game has full workshop integration I don't see Paradox pushing for skin DLC like they have with Europa Universalis. But I can see them adding more content as part of DLC or even free. Paradox never let a game release without regular updates and patches, so there will be a lot more to come I'd imagine!

Nailed a really good layout last night and must have spent a good hour or so perfecting it whilst staying quite low pop just to test the system, and then blue-screened and lost the lot! :mad:

I know, I know! Keep telling some Steam friends to make sure they've got it downloaded and I haven't even done it myself yet! :rolleyes:

AdTqP2p.jpg

This is either a very desperate attempt at making friends or this chap has some keys/key info.

Someone please add him, that why we won't post "add me on steam" 3 times on 1 page.

Please someone - think of the children :D

im just real desperate for freinds mate

How do you get the discounts from GreenManGaming?

If you're using one of their discount codes just enter it at checkout. If you want to use the VIP deal just click the VIP link and then either login or create an account.

Alternatively, add that desperate guy on steam.

Back
Top Bottom