Clash of Clans

Associate
Hi guys

Started playing this game a week ago and have to say it's midly addictive!

It’s a click and build style game where you can attack other players in the game world using troops.

Does anyone play and want to join up in a clan? I could join a random one but would be nice to join up with some folk from here who are probably a lot more reliable.

Either that or share me your tips for success! The Clash of Clans wiki has been helpful thus far.

Thanks

Edit: Join Clan OCUK (lvl 50+) or OCUK 2.0 (any lvl) by asking for invite to Clan ingame - find clan on list, ask for invite

Edit: For names of those currently playing and their ingame names http://bit.ly/ZHWuv3 please update the spreadsheet with your name

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Aha, what has changed?

I guess the battling rules or something. It does seem strange that high level players can attack low levels by keeping their trophies down but I suppose you play to your own style.

Associate
OP
What level? I'm lvl 19 just now with a town hall level 4 and I've been playing 6 days.

The problem is you really need more workers to build stuff but they cost real money, freemium at it's best.

Associate
OP
It's hard to make the step from 1000 trophies (which is easily achievable) to 1250 (when you get the bonus 450 gems)

Really need to get your troops up to a good level. Otherwise you'll end up doing what I did and slowly getting to 1200 with 5 trophies a pop then getting destroyed in defence and losing 30 each time.

Must reasearch everything before upgrading my town hall!

Associate
OP
I totally agree with it becoming more tedious. A lot of my upgrades now take 3 days and there really isn't much to do while they are upgrading!

Its quite easy to fill up your stores to 1.5mil with an hour or 2 hard farming.

I guess I try and go for trophies now.....!

Associate
OP
It's great on iPad, not tried it on a phone.

As you say, for 'free' gaming it's good, just don't spend any money!

Housey, you're a bit further ahead of most of us.......but looking v nice

I'm wondering about clan donations, maybe some ppl can give some input:
At the moment people are donating any stuff they have lying around. Sometimes I get 5 wall breakers......argh!!!!
The top clans seem to advertise asking for high lvl archers. Is it a tactic of the higher clans to only donate archers to each other? Or another question would be, what's the best troops to donate?

Associate
OP
Hi everyone

I hadn't been on much for 10 days or so while I just upgraded all my stuff, most things taking 2-3 days.

In that time the clan swelled from 12 OCUK members to 45+ including randoms.

I checked the chat history and it looks like we had a surge of people who joined, requested troops, then left. Not sure what they achieve with this tbh, hardly like they are gaining a lot by doing so.

Anyway, clan is by invite only now. If you are new and want to join send me an ingame msg and I'll ad you.

I'll also try and weed out people who don't donate troops from the guys who aren't OCUK members. I don't see any harm in the others staying if they contribute.

Allmost upgraded all my stuff to max on TH Lvl 6! Boom

Associate
OP
woo I'm second in the clan :)

Just managed to get 3 builders huts so should hopefully speed up now

Good going Snow-Munki

Hopefully our trophy count will rise a bit now people are getting higher levels. We've been between rank 40k-50k for quite a while.

I stay between 1000-1300 trophies as it's the easiest level to get the resources I need to start the new constructions. Any higher and I really struggle to break down the defences.

Associate
OP
I think I'm at a similar level to you Rotters. Just got lvl 4 Barbs & Archers and researching lvl 4 Giants.

I'm not gonna bother with a Dark Elixir storage just yet, can't see me getting anywhere near 10k till I level up a bit.

Gotta start on my walls next, at 200k a pop it may take some time! haha

Back
Top Bottom