Clash of Clans

Soldato
TH7 creating a 7.5

Hey guys enjoying warring with you all and have maxed th6 and 3 days away from TH7

I've read a few places where I can be more effective in wars by not placing any new defences but simple maxing out my attack and walls which will mean a pairing against a lower level opponent.

Any of you tried this? I'm willing to give it a go since the wars are the most fun in the game for me :)

So when I reach TH7 I simply place the army camp and upgrade all SF and LAB to get rage and dragon and upgrade my CC as well but leave all the defensive items in the shop and spend all my gold on walls.

Any opinions on this pros or cons?

Cheers

Super John

Underboss
Hey guys enjoying warring with you all and have maxed th6 and 3 days away from TH7

I've read a few places where I can be more effective in wars by not placing any new defences but simple maxing out my attack and walls which will mean a pairing against a lower level opponent.

Any of you tried this? I'm willing to give it a go since the wars are the most fun in the game for me :)

So when I reach TH7 I simply place the army camp and upgrade all SF and LAB to get rage and dragon and upgrade my CC as well but leave all the defensive items in the shop and spend all my gold on walls.

Cheers

Super John

look at me :)

troops are nearly maxxed (im a a TH9)
my defences are still TH8
works quite well :)

Soldato

Cheers

Super John

I went 8.5 for a long time before going full TH9. It worked well. The advantage is that Xbows (and infernos) are heavily weighted in war, so if you don't build them you can have a much stronger offense than your opponents defense.

For TH7-TH8 though, I'm not sure if there will be such an effect, as there aren't any heavily weighted new defenses for you to avoid building.
I would certainly focus on your offence over your defense though.

Soldato
The only cons is that you will be more of a target for regular attacks. However loot is so abundant at that level it will make little difference.

Soldato
Ok I'm thinking that I only buy the following

DE storage
DE Drill
AD
Barb King
Army camp
Barracks

I think my first upgrades have to be storage as i'm going to need loads of gold:elixir

I max out all my AD first with one builder

Use one builder to get my army camp to max level so I have 200 troops

I use one builder to do lab and spell factory

The final builder can start on the new stuff.

Then when one of these is finished i get CC and barracks up to the same level and then start upgrading all my existing TH6 stuff barracks etc.

How does that sound?

Last edited:
Underboss
when you hit TH7 I would do this in order

CC (gold)

Laboratory (elixor)
Spell Factory (elixor)
Army Camps (elixor)
DE Storage (elixor)
Barracks (elixor)

BK (DE) (when possible) but should be a High Priority as its good for Defence and Attacking and can throw an attack in your favour

if you dont want to upgrade defences until troops are done, do walls and traps (gold) after CC

Back
Top Bottom