Classic flicks you've yet to see...

Associate
As a child in the 80s there's a few "classics" that I really should've watched by now....

Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Wayne's World
Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure
Beetlejuice
Planes, Trains & Automobiles
Ace Ventura
Spaceballs

also....

Inception
Schindler's List
Debbie Does Dallas :p

Soldato
I agree with some of the sentiment on here, some old films are a product of their time but others are timeless. I love the IMDB Top 250 and find that pretty much any film on there is worth a watch.

I would recommend all those who have not seen Twelve Angry Men to do so at your earliest opportunity.

Also boo to this dual screen nonsense! Some films need a little more attention than others and the ones that do are usually worth it. Damn instant gratification and YouTube generation.

Stopping now as I am sounding old!

Soldato
Big film fan but Coen Brothers stuff is my real blind spot.

It's mine too. Out of all the films they've made I've seen just one 'O brother' etc. It's on my bucket list to watch some more. Lebowski is at the top of that list.

OP - HEAT is one of my favourite films of all time, It has an amazing soundtrack.

This is a film I watch in bits time & time again, mainly when its on the telly. agree with the soundtrack. I wish that DeNiro & Pacino did more films together when they were in their acting prime.

Soldato
It's mine too. Out of all the films they've made I've seen just one 'O brother' etc. It's on my bucket list to watch some more. Lebowski is at the top of that list.

Lebowski's not so much a great film as it is a film of great moments. As such, it's not amazing on first viewing, IMO, but different bits work for you as you watch each time.

Back
Top Bottom