Clocks go forward tonight

Associate
I wonder how many people are going to turn up late for work today, feigning ignorance of the clocks going forward.

I did this once about 11 years ago lmao. I got to work and was properly confused as to why the store was open when normally we would be waiting outside for the manager to turn up to let us in.

On the brightside of things, the clock in my car will now actually be correct :D

Soldato
It's 6.30am and I've been up for 1.5hrs, just waiting for my car to pick me up for the airport. Needless to say I couldn't sleep due to worrying if my alarms were going to go off, and at the right time. I was awake reading and having a large whiskey at about 2am. So I reckon I got about 2hrs sleep. Feel like **** now. Thank god for flat bed business class, at least.

Soldato
It's 6.30am and I've been up for 1.5hrs, just waiting for my car to pick me up for the airport. Needless to say I couldn't sleep due to worrying if my alarms were going to go off, and at the right time. I was awake reading and having a large whiskey at about 2am. So I reckon I got about 2hrs sleep. Feel like **** now. Thank god for flat bed business class, at least.
Where you heading off to?

Love a Virgin business class flight, use them maybe 3 times a year to go to Boston where our heading office is

Soldato
Where you heading off to?

Love a Virgin business class flight, use them maybe 3 times a year to go to Boston where our heading office is
LA for work. Do it once or twice a year. It's a great flight but the morning one has been getting earlier and earlier. Preferred it when it was 1130 odd, it was nice and relaxed :p

Soldato
Ah you will get into it after a few hours and it will be just like any other day im sure ;)

Soldato
that's half a dozen clocks I gotta alter now

I think the only one I would need to change these days is the microwave. We only have a few clocks in the flat and they adjust themselves these days. Definitely the way to go!

I wonder how many people are going to turn up late for work today, feigning ignorance of the clocks going forward.

Again, much less likely now everyone has a smart phone that will always be correct.

Back
Top Bottom