Cobra Kai

Soldato
never seen the film but my bud recommended this, and i loved it. a lot of cheese and some stuff that gets on my nerves but Johnny makes this, they've written his politically-incorrect and dry humour perfectly, some total genuine LOL moments like when he was scouting for a new girlie student, and the roof jump bit. Sam is bonny AF, but not much development, they seemed to set her up to bully Tory on her return to schooll but it went nowhere. shame they had very little of Yas too, she's a hottie. The fight sequences are pretty decent too, the big school brawl was very well done.

Caporegime
One of the few shows that keeps me subscribing to Netflix. Haven't been keeping up but I imagine this will be the last season, as they are running out of characters/stories from the original 3 films. If a Season 6 come they might drag up parts of the Hilary Swank film :eek:

rp2000

Soldato
One of the few shows that keeps me subscribing to Netflix. Haven't been keeping up but I imagine this will be the last season, as they are running out of characters/stories from the original 3 films. If a Season 6 come they might drag up parts of the Hilary Swank film :eek:

rp2000
The bird was the only good thing about that film, and I mean THE bird.

Caporegime
Strike first
Strike hard
No mercy

3 days left.

Edit:I'm going with the obvious plot twist that Mike Barnes has real remorse and is one of the good guys now.

rp2000

Caporegime
3 episodes in and it's amazing so far. Nostalgia value so far is off the charts compared to previous seasons.

Bearing in mind the only other thing in the news and media at the moment, it's a good distraction.

rp2000

Back
Top Bottom