COD: Modern Warfare 3

Caporegime
Sadly I enjoy that. I really enjoyed DMZ and I guess you could say that was the same thing over and over.

Though it did seem popular with the community so unsure why they have stopped any support.
DMZ has the unpredictability/threat of PVP, I enjoyed DMZ too. Zombies has removed any variety from each game, nothing about a round is memorable after getting orientated.

Last edited:
Associate
I’m loving the zombies mode and I was fully expecting to hate it. I really loved Cold War zombies and thought mw3 would suck because of no round based zombies. I’m pleasantly surprised how fun it is tbh.

Associate
Im getting my ass handed to me constantly on this. im using the old guns, setup how i liked them on mw2 multiplayer. Should i be levelling up some new guns i wonder?

Riot shields have definitely made a comeback too. Are there no drill charges in mw3? This was my best defence against them. I also used the perk that gave you massive throwing distance and a line to guide it.

Sticking a sniper with a drill charge from halfway across the map is very satisfying, so im hoping this perk is in it too. I havent worked oit how the perks work yet

Associate
Im getting my ass handed to me constantly on this. im using the old guns, setup how i liked them on mw2 multiplayer. Should i be levelling up some new guns i wonder?

Riot shields have definitely made a comeback too. Are there no drill charges in mw3? This was my best defence against them. I also used the perk that gave you massive throwing distance and a line to guide it.

Sticking a sniper with a drill charge from halfway across the map is very satisfying, so im hoping this perk is in it too. I havent worked oit how the perks work yet
Drill charge needs to be unlocked using daily challenges. Gloves allow you to through stuff further, they need unlocking. I like unlocking the weapons, the new weapons are decent but I don't know if they are better than the old ones. Personally after a year playing with teh old ones it's nice to use the new ones, too many smg's for my taste though

Associate
Something needs to be done about the silent running thing. I'm stomping about like a teenager in a strop, and there are ninjas running around without making a sound. Those guys running around with a knife were always annoying, but its in a different league now.

The new multiplayer maps seem massive to me, loads of snipers as a result. its going to take me ages to learn these. i have a defective sense of direction in real life, and its just as bad in games, so it takes me ages to learn small maps.

I'm enjoying it overall. Cant seem to get my aim in though.

Associate
Something needs to be done about the silent running thing. I'm stomping about like a teenager in a strop, and there are ninjas running around without making a sound. Those guys running around with a knife were always annoying, but its in a different league now.

The new multiplayer maps seem massive to me, loads of snipers as a result. its going to take me ages to learn these. i have a defective sense of direction in real life, and its just as bad in games, so it takes me ages to learn small maps.

I'm enjoying it overall. Cant seem to get my aim in though.
I've had to lower my sensitivty and also ADS multiplier (currently on 5-5 and 0.45). If you're not hitting your shots you're dead. My aim accuracy % has improved massively since MW2, it's just the SBMM that is shafting me.

Associate
I play 5-5 0.65 ads with dynamic and black ops on.

I'm using the new Scuf envision pro controller.
Glad I'm not the only one with a pretty low ADS multiplier! I also have Kontrolfreeks, which have definitely helped. I'm considering going down to 4-4. I know somebody that used to play 4-4 and 20 deadzone.

Back
Top Bottom