COD4 MP Live arranging thread

Soldato
I wont be on tonight unfortunately, but I should be on most evenings for the rest of this week though, chuck me an invite if you notice me, really enjoyed the games last night.

Soldato
Any chance I can get back in if there is space?
Went to the toilet only to come back and find myself in a game with a load of french people :D

Last edited:
Caporegime
4200 points turned up this morning soulja, not bad only ordered them yesterday. Checking my quidco (29.99 2.70 tracked) ended up £27.30p for 4200 points.

That should have me ready for any map packs that get released for COD this year :)

Soldato
damn i keep missing the games. will hopefully be on tonight. can you guys invite me if you see me on.

btw that guy being abusive cant you do anything about him?
:confused:

Caporegime
I will be on, although I'm going to go on the opposite side to soulja as i'm going to kick his backside 1v1 on any map he likes. If he doesn't come on tonight it's because he's he's he's er Chicken :p

I'm sick of carrying him in domination, time to show him whose the boss :D

Soldato
I will be on, although I'm going to go on the opposite side to soulja as i'm going to kick his backside 1v1 on any map he likes. If he doesn't come on tonight it's because he's he's he's er Chicken :p

I'm sick of carrying him in domination, time to show him whose the boss :D

9781846462870.jpg

Soldato
Yer, Soulja is just a cheating meanie... he runs around following me, and just as I'm about to fire the final bullet to kill someone he stabs me in the back and takes my kill. He's got no skill of his own.

I'll also take him on 1v1 on any map he likes and I shall likewise kick his ass. We all know the P90 is for n00bs.

Back
Top Bottom