COD4 MP Live arranging thread

Soldato
lol :p

danny i'll see you tonight ;)

Madfruit it's not my fault you're to slow to finish them off! :D though i did steal a few of dannys kills yesterday also

As for the P90 i was still finished top yesterday and i haven't unlocked it yet ;)

I'll see you all online tonight so prepare to get stabbed in the back a few times!

Soldato
I laughed so hard last night when you kept stabbing me in the back while I was sniping and then hiding around the corner. The first time you did it I looked saw the green triangle on the map next to me but just thought nah. I nearly wet myself when I saw you peeking around the corner to see if it was safe to pop out and stab me again :D

Caporegime
lol :p

danny i'll see you tonight ;)

but but I thought you was working tonight, can't now wife says I have to be someone else, might have to make it xmas day instead. Can you make it then? ;)

I laughed so hard last night when you kept stabbing me in the back while I was sniping and then hiding around the corner. The first time you did it I looked saw the green triangle on the map next to me but just thought nah. I nearly wet myself when I saw you peeking around the corner to see if it was safe to pop out and stab me again :D

You was lining up the sniper so nicely I couldn't resist, I wish I'd had some c4 to stick by your feet :D

Soldato
Danny my points did turn up today :( hopefully they'll be here tomorrow

:D i'm as stealthy as solid snake, you're lucky i didn't break your neck ;)

Caporegime
Sending it back tomorrow, but I'll probably pick it up cheap next week :)

Yeah you should it's probably the best 360 Mp game this year. Never before have I enjoyed a game so much even when i'm getting spanked.

The ocuk regulars rarely lose in team matches. We lost two on the bounce tonight which I cannot remember happening before, then won every game tonight after.

Its of no coincidence the two we lost Soulja was away :D

Don
Thanks for the invite guys. I well and truely suck at the game which is odd as I was quite good at COD 2/3!

I need to rank up and get better weapons ideally. My sister is amazing at it, she was NixiPixi in the game!

Caporegime
Thanks for the invite guys. I well and truely suck at the game which is odd as I was quite good at COD 2/3!

I need to rank up and get better weapons ideally. My sister is amazing at it, she was NixiPixi in the game!

You did well, it takes some getting used too. I found it really hard until I started unlocking the weapons and perks. Once you have the deep impact it starts to get a bit easier.

The more I play it the more I love it. Its a great system of balance. You dont need to go prestige mode but people are anyway. That makes the experienced players use the crap weapons again.

The only things I'd change on this game in MP are you should be able to use the Grip and Red dot sight at the same time. It uses up a perk slot to use the grip it shouldnt take away the red dot as double punishment.

Also some of the guns suck beyond belief that they are not worth using unless you go for challenges. The Skorpion needs double the clip size to even think about killing more than one player and the uzi is useless.

Andy give it one run through to atleast level 40 when you unlock the P90 and then tell me this isn't the best MP game of the year.:)

Soldato
Anyone up for a game tonight?

I think we need a big free for all with knives only in honour of the savage slashing that goes on during domination! :D

Back
Top Bottom