COD4 MP Live arranging thread

Soldato
I'll be on tonight hopefully.

Can we possibly try some different game types? As fun as Domination is, it's nice to explore the game a little more.

Soldato
I'll be on tonight hopefully.

Can we possibly try some different game types? As fun as Domination is, it's nice to explore the game a little more.

We did some HQ and Sabotage last night! :)

I'm up for anything really, Team Deathmatch is my least favourite though. I prefer to have a goal other than kill loads of people because I do that anyway ;)

Soldato
We did some HQ and Sabotage last night! :)

I'm up for anything really, Team Deathmatch is my least favourite though. I prefer to have a goal other than kill loads of people because I do that anyway ;)

HQ is dire, have yet to play sabotage though, what's involved? Other than sabotaging something. :p

Yep I'm not a fan of deathmatch either. Having an objective is much better.

Soldato
HQ is my favourite game mode!

Sabotage was quite good fun, both teams try and get a bomb and bomb the other teams target.

A bit like S&D with respawns and both teams trying to plant the bomb.

Soldato
Ahh I've mixed them up! I thought S&D was HQ. Getting killed early and watching someone else got a little bit boring after a while. Sabotage sounds like a much improved version.

What happens in HQ then?

Soldato
Well, you were in a game with us the other night but it sure as hell wasn't you talking on the mic! It was someone, I'm assuming your brother, chatting to someone else about people on your friends list.

I figured you'd paid someone to play for you :p

If it was you, then I apologise but it didn't sound like you :p

Soldato
Well, you were in a game with us the other night but it sure as hell wasn't you talking on the mic! It was someone, I'm assuming your brother, chatting to someone else about people on your friends list.

I figured you'd paid someone to play for you :p

If it was you, then I apologise but it didn't sound like you :p
Well, it wasn't my brother, I don't have one :p
I wasn't on last night, t'was in the pub and no one else has access to my xbox!
The night before was all me baby, but my mic died toward the end of the evening and I turned it off; before you arrived IIRC! Don't remember talking to anyone about my friends list either... :confused:

You've freaked me out!! ;)

Caporegime
Ahh I've mixed them up! I thought S&D was HQ. Getting killed early and watching someone else got a little bit boring after a while. Sabotage sounds like a much improved version.

What happens in HQ then?

In headquaters you fight for control of the HQ. Once you win it you stop spawning and have to hold it for as long as possible til the other team destroys it. they carry on spawning you dont.

Once they destroy the HQ you fight over another. First to 250 points I think.

Back
Top Bottom