COD4 MP Live arranging thread

Caporegime
Will be on again after I've eaten.

Seriously I'd pay double the live sub if they made it regional so I can stop playing Yanks. I'd pay triple if they had a northern monkey filter too ;)

Soldato
Sorry I didn't make it back on last night Danny, I ended up watching TV with the wife then just going to bed early as I was in work early this morning.

I shall be on lots this afternoon hopefully :)

Caporegime
Sorry I didn't make it back on last night Danny, I ended up watching TV with the wife then just going to bed early as I was in work early this morning.

I shall be on lots this afternoon hopefully :)

No worries, I ended up doing the same pretty much :)

Sadly I got to start preparing dinner for 20 this afternoon. Might struggle to get on this afternoon/early evening.

With kids in the house on xmas eve you might struggle too :p

Don
Loving this game on MP! Sorry I missed your invites Danny, I went out of the room I think when the invites were sent and missed them.

I wish the 360 lights would flash or something to let you know you had a message!

Soldato
I hate you all. I hope Xbox Live goes down over the entire Crimbo period and you all get RROD. :mad: If that fails then I hope all your games are filled with Yule filled American angsty teenage campers :mad:

;)

I am at work today and then this evening I am off to the parents probably until New Year. Which means no Xbox at all. None. Zip. Zero. :(

On a lighter note, have a good one everybody :D ;)

Don
I hate you all. I hope Xbox Live goes down over the entire Crimbo period and you all get RROD. :mad: If that fails then I hope all your games are filled with Yule filled American angsty teenage campers :mad:

;)

I am at work today and then this evening I am off to the parents probably until New Year. Which means no Xbox at all. None. Zip. Zero. :(

On a lighter note, have a good one everybody :D ;)

:p

Off to parents house tomorrow and staying, we're all going to be playing Guitar Hero 3 as the ''party games'' so I imagine I'll be taking my 360 :D

Don't see COD4 can't be a party game :D

Soldato

;)

Haha :D

Caporegime
I had some good games last night, one was with 42 kills and I ended up getting about 2000 XP points as I unlocked a few awards.

Soulja is now on my friends list, that kill death ratio is amazing. 2.88! How?!?! :D

~J~

~J~

Soldato
Right, just gotta pack the wife off to the mother in laws for xmas, charge the headset and I'm fodder for anyone tonight.

Back
Top Bottom