COD4 MP Live arranging thread

Soldato
That achievement guide is correct, there are that many TV's in that level all showing his speech.

There aren't. That guide is completely wrong, it appears to be just listing ALL TV's.
Your Show Sucks Achievement

This one took me a few tries to find all the TVs. Here is how you get this one. First, the village has FOUR TVs in it to destroy BEFORE you get to the TV station. The first building you hit has 2 in it. The courtyard across the street after the first building with the low walls has a two story building in it with one intel, guns and ammo. Another TV is in that building. When you head to the middle and cross where the technical (truck with the gun mounted on the back) drives by there will be some bad guys on the right on a roof (actually the roof and walls are blown off, but eh). Up there is the fourth TV you will need. Hit the stairs on the left side of the building after the gun fight in the street. Just up there is a TV and more intel.

Once you hit the TV station, it become tricky. The TV I kept missing is in the room you breach into. There are TWO in there. One across from the door and the wall the door you enter is on. Farther in there is a sound room with monitors and a TV here. After the server room (the big servers and data base room) you will come across the bulk of the TVs. This room has TVs on every wall and above all the desks in the middle. Also the rooms off to the left has a TV in it and two out side of it towards where the men breach the next door. Up the stairs you will find another TV and in the final room there are FIVE. 2 in the sound booth and three outside of it. I never counted these but there are about 20.

Last edited:
Soldato
Good games tonight lads, although it's obvious were not the same without our man Soulja Boi :p

We lost a few but I was so glad when we completely battered those chopsy yanks out of the game! Anyone notice they had nothing to say afterwards? :D

I got booted because I was AFK too long getting beer, when I got back I couldn't be arsed so i just drank some more beer and watched TV :p

Soldato
Have to be killed in quick succession. Within 10 seconds I think.

I think the easiest place to get it is on the ship on the first level, when the drunk guy stumbles out of the cabin stab him then quickly stab the two guys in the bunks.

Back
Top Bottom