COD4 MP Live arranging thread

Caporegime
Wyrdo question, I have finished cod now on sp and want to mop up the achievements I missed as an excuse to play it through at a more comfortable level. Do I over write the save or just pick the missions from the replay.
Does it then save each level as you choose them individually?
For the TV one did you shoot the lot like the guides say about 200 screens?

Soldato
I'll be on soon after 10pm.

Anders0n is banned from all games for getting me twice with claymores when he was on the other team, I was cursing :p

haha

Haha I remember that was Flag C on Downpour. You buggers just kept on coming for it so I thought I'd set a little surprise. ;)

Although I got you twice you must have killed me 10 times in that game. Them claymores aren't really worth the hassle, half the time I get shot when setting them. :(

Caporegime
Haha I remember that was Flag C on Downpour. You buggers just kept on coming for it so I thought I'd set a little surprise. ;)

Although I got you twice you must have killed me 10 times in that game. Them claymores aren't really worth the hassle, half the time I get shot when setting them. :(

They are really valuable on levels where you are upstairs sniping or picking people off. You can use them to cover your back.

Soldato
They are really valuable on levels where you are upstairs sniping or picking people off. You can use them to cover your back.

Yep that was what I was doing, although some times people run through them and only get injured. I know you get a click just before but usually I'm so engrossed in something else I never hear it.

Are there new maps coming for this? I'm partial to a bit a sniping now and again but I think all the maps are too small and crowded to do it properly.

Caporegime
Yep that was what I was doing, although some times people run through them and only get injured. I know you get a click just before but usually I'm so engrossed in something else I never hear it.

Are there new maps coming for this? I'm partial to a bit a sniping now and again but I think all the maps are too small and crowded to do it properly.

Yeah it needs some new maps with the height that you used to get on some of the graw maps.

Soldato
Wyrdo question, I have finished cod now on sp and want to mop up the achievements I missed as an excuse to play it through at a more comfortable level. Do I over write the save or just pick the missions from the replay.
Does it then save each level as you choose them individually?
For the TV one did you shoot the lot like the guides say about 200 screens?

Just pick the individual missions from the mission select, that's all I did.

200 screens? Bloody hell there aren't that many, I thought it was about 10 or so, just the ones with his broadcast running on them, they're all on the same level.

Caporegime
Just pick the individual missions from the mission select, that's all I did.

200 screens? Bloody hell there aren't that many, I thought it was about 10 or so, just the ones with his broadcast running on them, they're all on the same level.

Ah cool then the achievement guide is balls...

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=44492

TV Locations

OUTSIDE IN STREETS (4 Total)

1 TV - Ground floor of the HQ, near the long table covered with weapons..
1 TV - Ground floor of the HQ, in a small room on the left. Sat near a printer and Intel..
1 TV - In the southeastern (keep right) building as you head towards the station and before you cross the main road, take the stairs up. (Has a terrorist on the 1st floor)..
1 TV - Stay to the Southeast (right) after the main road to head up the stairs to a building with no roof. Next to some Intel..

STATION (6 Total)

1 TV - In the TV Station, in the first room you enter..
1 TV - In the TV Station, in the first room you enter Behind you!..
1 TV - In the TV Station, in the break room..
1 TV - In the TV Station, in the production room with all the big screens on the right side..
2 TVs - In the TV Station, in the production room with all the big screens, on the desk in the middle of the room..

STUDIO (104 Total)

1 TV - In the TV Station, in the studio, on a desk in the corner of the room (Left hand side as you go in)...
12 TVs - In the TV Station, in the studio, high up on a the middle of a the desks (Sets of Six)..
8 TVs - Look for TV's on desks in pairs in the two desk pools areas..
1 TV - Get the monitor on the far side of the first desk pool, near the rooms, hidden by the divider..
1 TV - Get the monitor on the right side wall, tucked high behind a 90 degree bend..
64 TVs - Shoot the Sets of Sixteen monitors for good measure..
5 TVs - On the third desk pool on the far left, shoot monitor high up and the four sat on a desk together..
1 TV - In the first room (far side) shoot the monitor..
1 TV - Then make your way through to the darker room on the far side for another..
2 TVs - As you come out of the last room, look up and left for two monitors placed on the walls on the main studio..
1 TV - Head over to the small corner office for one more..
1 TV - After ging upstairs, shot the monitor in the corner..
6 TVs - In the final room, quickly shoot the monitor to the right, two on the left, one in the centre of the room and two in the glass booth...

Total - 114

Caporegime
Haha thought I recognised your tag from somewhere. :p

You should have asked to come on our team, It's a nightmare when being on the other side, I know what it's like. Unless everyone's working as a team you get absolutely nowhere and end up getting slaughtered.

I'll be on after I've had something to eat, god knows when that'll be, slacking parents. :rolleyes: :D

I joined you game in progress and then just played a bit.

Hard when your on your own though, i was in chat with my bro 'Jonny Aztec' so couldnt talk to anyone anyway.

Will be on later I think, was loving double tap mp5 last night. Just got to wait for the lounge tv to free up as I'm back at my parents now for Xmas.

Soldato
Good games tonight lads, although it's obvious were not the same without our man Soulja Boi :p

We lost a few but I was so glad when we completely battered those chopsy yanks out of the game! Anyone notice they had nothing to say afterwards? :D

Soldato
Good games tonight lads, although it's obvious were not the same without our man Soulja Boi :p

We lost a few but I was so glad when we completely battered those chopsy yanks out of the game! Anyone notice they had nothing to say afterwards? :D

They left with their tails between their legs. :D

Oh and ONESHOT, I'm Faded1984, bloody mic is playing up so couldn't tell you!

On that subject, does everyone use the wired mics or are the wireless ones a lot better?

Soldato
On that subject, does everyone use the wired mics or are the wireless ones a lot better?

Both. Although I use the wired one a lot more, mainly because I like have the speak switch down by the controller and not next to my ear. Wireless one is used when I don't wish to look like a tool.

Soldato
Killing yourself 41 times in a row doesn't count :rolleyes: :p

Bloody slackers, some of us have to work. Only n00bs play during the day, I bet you're using the n00bish P90 as well, right? N00b. Any time, any map, 1v1 and I'll kick your ass. ;)

Wait your turn! Mr Men and Dannyjo are in line before you;)

Caporegime
That achievement guide is correct, there are that many TV's in that level all showing his speech.

Yeah strangely wyrdo only shot out 10 or so and got the achievement. i dont think anyone seems to know exactly which ones you have to get.

Anyway Fairy when you gonna come join one of our MP games and show us your Ak skills :p

Caporegime
I think I've read a few reports of a glitch, with some shooting a few and getting it, but I had to shoot all of those.

I could join the game, but then I'd have to kill you.

Back
Top Bottom