COD4 MP Live arranging thread

Soldato
Having some problems connecting to games and with live in general tonight.

Realist, post your gamertag and someone will invite you to a game if there is room.

~J~

~J~

Soldato
I've given up to be honest. Had a few games tonight and the lag is making the game unplayable. Spent a good 30 seconds on one game emptying 2 magazines into a bloke who just moved left and right to test the lag. Then spent 10 seconds trying to knife each other with nothing!

Soldato
Just had a nice game with the most annoying american ever :D he was calling me a british fag, then austrialian fag, he said he would smash my face in if we was face to face etc....he got so annoying even other americans started telling him to STFU :D then it was my fault we lost but i got 95 kills and 2nd got about 45 lol

haaaaa....merry christmas all :p

Caporegime
Just had a nice game with the most annoying american ever :D he was calling me a british fag, then austrialian fag, he said he would smash my face in if we was face to face etc....he got so annoying even other americans started telling him to STFU :D then it was my fault we lost but i got 95 kills and 2nd got about 45 lol

That was me who came 2nd. :p

Yeah that guy was awesome, proper idiot.

Soldato

I couldn't stop laughing during the whole argument, god knows how you managed to still finish top with the fact it was non stop from start to finish and on shipment as well :D

Soldato

I still remember the game i had on ghost recon 2 one night when 2 americans were talking (trash) to each other because one shot the other by accident and then for the next 10 minutes that was all you heard :p , does anyone still play ghost 2 ??? i dont have spare money for a few new titles :( .

Caporegime
We kicked some major arse :D shame you guys don't listen to me when i say all go for B at start except 1 :(

Danny where did you get to?

Went downstairs to get another beer mate and realised coming up the stairs I was way too gone. Hit the xbox off and passed out. Normal service should resume after tonight :D

Now to tidy up the mess 20 people created in my house :(

At one point had all the blokes hiding up in my gaming room while the mrs kept the kids happy on the wii downstairs.

Soldato
Wyrdo i think the problem with not being able to join my lobby was down to my halo 360, i kept gets disconnected from live and when it did work not 1 person could join my lobby so i went back to my premium and it was fine, never disconnected once and anyone could join. We got a few of us together and had a couple of games with no problems at all(except for the american :p)

Soldato
Been having a few games with my son now I bought him his own 360 we can finally play online together, cant believe how quiet his Elite is compared to my arcade :/

I do think its shocking how a large majority of people think its ok to immediately start bad mouthing the younger players for nothing more than the fact they sound young, our very first game he said "I'm going for B" in domination and was hit with one or two " F off noob" comments..........how odd, especially considering he had a higher rank than any of the others and is rather good at the game!
He chooses not to talk now which is a shame really as its harder to work together.

Soldato
Been having a few games with my son now I bought him his own 360 we can finally play online together, cant believe how quiet his Elite is compared to my arcade :/

I do think its shocking how a large majority of people think its ok to immediately start bad mouthing the younger players for nothing more than the fact they sound young, our very first game he said "I'm going for B" in domination and was hit with one or two " F off noob" comments..........how odd, especially considering he had a higher rank than any of the others and is rather good at the game!
He chooses not to talk now which is a shame really as its harder to work together.

Get him in our games :D

Caporegime

That goes back again to my comments that when you set up a childs account in family, they should only be paired with like wise kids/family. Instead the zones do nothing and you could be paired with a gobby northener or worse a yank ;)

Or the ones that have to keep telling the room, they are smoking weed. Or the ones that take a phone call or speak to their room mates with a live mic.

I hate them all.:D

My nephew has found it very hard to play online with under 10's without getting abuse from an adult.

Soldato
Yeh tis annoying, I understand there are some seriously annoying kids sometimes as I've had to put up with it myself but he's nothing like that.

The people who insist on trying to sing annoy me the most :D

Back
Top Bottom